partnership in a restaurent

bettingbangarraju

Depends on the people with whom you parter with and also how much time u can spend on it.

i invested in a restuarent 3 yrs back which is located in chicago.  I live in bay area and so never visited that restuarent.  Zero involvement from me and so i got less profit when compared to the people who actively took care of it which made total sense to me. Mostly chaala mandiki ikkada godavalu avuthayi.

28 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Depends on the people with whom you parter with and also how much time u can spend on it.

i invested in a restuarent 3 yrs back which is located in chicago.  I live in bay area and so never visited that restuarent.  Zero involvement from me and so i got less profit when compared to the people who actively took care of it which made total sense to me. Mostly chaala mandiki ikkada godavalu avuthayi.

Which restaurant?

34 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

end of the day, 3 kottukuni side ayipotaru...okkadu migultadu..

yep, truth kaka... super cheppinav. 

If we are that last person, we will benefit

44 minutes ago, bettingbangarraju said:

is it good idea to invest 50k as a partnership(4) in restaurant ?any pros and cons bayyas?

simple. 50k petti politics start cheyyi. like 3 la 2 nee side tippuko. bakara gaadu okadu badnaam cheyyi. ala mellaga become sole owner

But you never know other person might do the same too

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, bettingbangarraju said:

is it good idea to invest 50k as a partnership(4) in restaurant ?any pros and cons bayyas?

I would advice against it , restaurants are highly susceptible to failure and having multiple partners is even tricky . 

The only time I would invest is if you are working there full time or if it's a franchise restaurant in good location

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I would advice against it , restaurants are highly susceptible to failure and having multiple partners is even tricky . 

The only time I would invest is if you are working there full time or if it's a franchise restaurant in good location

food business is always good antar kada kaka