Bro arrested for prost

Manchodu_Chedodu

ok, back in 2017 June I was arrested (misdemeanor ) from a massage parlor which was a set up by the police (sting operation), I went to jail, I was fingerprinted and later relased on bail after 3/4 hours. I went to an attorney, had a talk with him to see if he could help. Then nothing happened for a year and I changed place and moved to a different city. I has my passport stamped until 2019 so went back to India for my wedding twice and came back without much issues, but I was asked few questions once at the NYC POE and Chicago POE (no questions asked, only had to wait for 15more mins) but I was able to get admission successfully. Last year my case was closed without any charged being filed, and recently I was able to expunge the records from local police and FBI's database by following their standard procedure. I changed company in between and had to undergo federal background check where my records were revealed but I still got the job finally.
There was no conviction or any dismissal from the court as the case was never filed. Now I am thinking to go to India but have to attend consulate stamping, I am just wondering what documents should I carry? Is this going to affect the immigration status or any issues may occur during the consulate interview?

You response would be highly appreciated. Thanks ! I posted in multiple forums no response.