Teenmar mallana winning as graduates mlc from warangal khammam nalgonda constituency

NiranjanGaaru

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Palla rajeshwar reddy pakka rigging chesukunadu, ballot box ante iga cheppanakarledu

Lol 😂 - migatha opp vaallu veduka chusthunnaara Aayana rigging chesukuntuntey 😂

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

veduka enduku chustharu sadhya mainatha varaku danni block cheyadanike try chestharu

5 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Dora gambling tho kastam bro repu sagar lo.kuda he will.make sure congress wins so that bjp ni side line cheyadaniki

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Dora gambling tho kastam bro repu sagar lo.kuda he will.make sure congress wins so that bjp ni side line cheyadaniki

Are you sure congress will win ?

“There is no scope for any complacency, as the TRS can stoop down to any level to win the seat,” former minister and Congress leader G Chinna Reddy, who lost the MLC elections to the TRS, said.

He pointed out that the TRS would pump in huge money to win the seat by hook or crook.

“I have lost the MLC elections only because I could not spend money. The TRS enrolled bogus voters in big numbers and the party MLAs splurged money in the elections to defeat the rivals,” he alleged.

Chinna Reddy also found fault with the unemployed graduates who succumbed to money power and voted for the TRS.

“KCR has turned Telangana into a haven for drunkards,” he said.

8 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

“There is no scope for any complacency, as the TRS can stoop down to any level to win the seat,” former minister and Congress leader G Chinna Reddy, who lost the MLC elections to the TRS, said.

dasan728x90.jpg

He pointed out that the TRS would pump in huge money to win the seat by hook or crook.

subway_728x90.jpg

“I have lost the MLC elections only because I could not spend money. The TRS enrolled bogus voters in big numbers and the party MLAs splurged money in the elections to defeat the rivals,” he alleged.

Chinna Reddy also found fault with the unemployed graduates who succumbed to money power and voted for the TRS.

“KCR has turned Telangana into a haven for drunkards,” he said.

Congress party is officially mangalavaram batch in Telangana now 

23 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Are you sure congress will win ?

divided opposition means easy win to dora

ee nageswar ,kodanda, rudrama

veellu lekapothey dora gelicheyvada mlc

pushpams do not want congi to grow using dora for that

1 minute ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Yeah alane jarigindhi

. . 

Ba... My info on feb 20th

And again palla created 20,000 fake votes, news vastadhi chudu in his college and trs leaders colleges ,valalo chala mandi non graduates ,news vastadi chudu bayatki few days lo.... 

17 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah alane jarigindhi

. . 

Ba... My info on feb 20th

And again palla created 20,000 fake votes, news vastadhi chudu in his college and trs leaders colleges ,valalo chala mandi non graduates ,news vastadi chudu bayatki few days lo.... 

Lite ba...heart ki thisukoku..fun banter ..anthey😀, mallanna was a stooge to split the anti incumbency votes ba...neeku tg lo upper level bj lo sources untey kanukko thelusthadhi...mallanna was indirectly supported by certain crucial politicians, kodandaram sir gelisthey kontha mandhi opposition politicians ki problem political ga....cheppina kadha ba tg lo opposition and ruling party are hand in glove...inkoka term dhora vasthey kotha party will take place of pricipal opposition unless bj becomes more aggressive and can get seats to form a coalition govt in 2023..as of now next term kuda dhora pakka but there after total socio political equation will change...power will be shared by bc and sc...mark my words ba...congi scrap antha bj ki pothundru...

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Lite ba...heart ki thisukoku..fun banter ..anthey😀, mallanna was a stooge to split the anti incumbency votes ba...neeku tg lo upper level bj lo sources untey kanukko thelusthadhi...mallanna was indirectly supported by certain crucial politicians, kodandaram sir gelisthey kontha mandhi opposition politicians ki problem political ga....cheppina kadha ba tg lo opposition and ruling party are hand in glove...inkoka term dhora vasthey kotha party will take place of pricipal opposition unless bj becomes more aggressive and can get seats to form a coalition govt in 2023..as of now next term kuda dhora pakka but there after total socio political equation will change...power will be shared by bc and sc...mark my words ba...congi scrap antha bj ki pothundru...

Ee impact sagar elections lo dora ki positive undachu antava? 

2 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

ya tg lo ruling n oppostion hand in glove

50 years dora ruling ani fix avachu

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Tg people ni thakkuva anchana veyyaku...chusi chusi bandaki esi kodtharu...just wait for next elections...

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Vadu inko 5 years untada ? Asaley liver chedipoyindhi ani talk