Modi govt reason for failure?

ChinnaBhasha

11 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ade kaka...factors emaina kani..

someone who made 3-4 lakhs in 2014, will be making 8-10 lakhs today.

I reason I quoted plumber etc trades is to cover a broad range of labor.

It's because of his experience anna, 

Maid who earned 1000 in 2014, is earning 2000 now. 

but 6 years experienced employee way back in 2014 made the same 8-10 lakhs, and entry guy even now is making 3-4 lakhs.. so organized sector vallaki inflation rod paddatte kada. 

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Please see how fdi is compared to gdp in that macro trends website. It actually declined

and ease of doing I remember reading something about it somewhere, will find and post it

haha, where did you learn math dude, you only seeing reds in his initial years, people forget GST and Demo and many other reforms came in 2016 and after and hence we saw direct result in FDI inflows

• India foreign direct investment for 2019 was $50.61B, a 20.17% increase from 2018.
  • India foreign direct investment for 2018 was $42.12B, a 5.38% increase from 2017.
  • India foreign direct investment for 2017 was $39.97B, a 10.1% decline from 2016.
  • India foreign direct investment for 2016 was $44.46B, a 1.02% increase from 2015.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

but 6 years experienced employee way back in 2014 made the same 8-10 lakhs, and entry guy even now is making 3-4 lakhs.. so organized sector vallaki inflation rod paddatte kada. 

all this is based on your emotions as confirmed by your feelings and not data, your may be too young to udnerstand economics pre 2014, i rest my case here

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

so nuvvu market lo ninchoni numbers rastunnava

inflation is calculated by CPI, there are many factors taken into consideration

same 2BHKL apt was 10 lakhs in 2006, what does it mean, urbanization and real estate has many factors like land rate increases

home loans interest rate was above 9-11% during MMS, it is now at 6.5%, people dont take about this for the sake of their convenience

home loans contribute to biggest savings for middle class, jokers are happy to pay 50k per year extra but not 10 rs extra for petrol

I don't know what are those factors anna, those numbers doesn't make any difference in my life. whats going out of my pocket matters for me

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

all this is based on your emotions as confirmed by your feelings and not data, your may be too young to udnerstand economics pre 2014, i rest my case here

ok, did you see fdi as compared to our gdp and notice it actually declined? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

I don't know what are those factors anna, those numbers doesn't make any difference in my life. whats going out of my pocket matters for me

do you pay for home loan or not, go and check that and calculate how much you save today vs prior to 2014

check 4-5 sectors and see where we were prior to 2014 and now

don't get into media created narrative, have your own brain

people need to watch this, jaitelys speech about petrol prices and what states do

(2) Petrol & Diesel prices: Shri Arun Jaitley explains the economics: 16.12.2015 - YouTube

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

haha, where did you learn math dude, you only seeing reds in his initial years, people forget GST and Demo and many other reforms came in 2016 and after and hence we saw direct result in FDI inflows

• India foreign direct investment for 2019 was $50.61B, a 20.17% increase from 2018.
  • India foreign direct investment for 2018 was $42.12B, a 5.38% increase from 2017.
  • India foreign direct investment for 2017 was $39.97B, a 10.1% decline from 2016.
  • India foreign direct investment for 2016 was $44.46B, a 1.02% increase from 2015.

Mundu unnay antava ache din aithe? Let's see, we don't have other option for 3 more years anyway

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, did you see fdi as compared to our gdp and notice it actually declined? 

when Modi took the helms from Chors in 2014, india was in mess on every front, yes it clearly shows decline till 2016, Modi brought in reforms and hence FDI was corrected, are you saying Modi came and FDI crashed ???

FDI comes from investment friendly policies, first 2 years of new govt are continuation of old govt policies

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Mundu unnay antava ache din aithe? Let's see, we don't have other option for 3 more years anyway

the other options could have made us beggars by now, 1991 gurinchi chaduvuko, we were closer to that situation during chidambadarams time in 2011 or 2012

pathetic state leaders and their direction is what bringing India down now Modi

prati LK elections gelavadam kosam farmers sentiment vadukoni scrweingt he economy big time

AP is best example how a state can be screwed up in 2 yrs (3 yrs last year of CBN as well)

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

when Modi took the helms from Chors in 2014, india was in mess on every front, yes it clearly shows decline till 2016, Modi brought in reforms and hence FDI was corrected, are you saying Modi came and FDI crashed ???

FDI comes from investment friendly policies, first 2 years of new govt are continuation of old govt policies

Iam saying they are not that impressive as you highlighted. I feel they are average figures. 

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I have no solution but most farmers are silently suffering , the only saving grace for this government is the opposition leaders are bandits and failures for 50 years . 

Evadi Naina adugu , raithu ane vadu are not happy , even the farmers benefitted from kaleswaram are not happy it seems . They are barely making to pay bank interests . 

Oka manchi opposition leader gani untey every slogan of  BJP will collapse from hindu card , nationalism , anti corruption ,family rule , etc 

Rahul Gandhi is saving bjp , he is the biggest asset of ruling party

This is what it happens when people get empowered. You accept it or not, if you want good days for farmers, then shut down all the schools and instead of sending kids to schools, send them to fields to work for 50 rupees a day and then you will see good days for the 45% of the people. 

Agri sector is suffering and there is no doubt about it. But host of factors contributed to decline. It has been on steady decline for the last 20-25 years and no one noticed it. We are world’s second largest populated country and yet we face human labour problem. 

People are getting empowered and moving away from farm sector, it’s part of evolution. Brightest sector attracts young population and we are better examples of such evolution. I don’t do farming but my father did, and we know why are not doing farming. 

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Iam saying they are not that impressive as you highlighted. I feel they are average figures. 

this is best we got for now, there is no other alternatives, congress is just a bunch of mafia who are worried about their prince/rajmata than country

3rd front is as third rate class as we have seen in 90's

13 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Not really.. in 2014 or 2020’s levels, savings margins will still be the same..

but at the same time, you also need to see the living standard of the same guy in 2014 and 2020, you will get the answer.

Access to better food, living, place, life style, material possessions, insurances, etc.

4 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

This is what it happens when people get empowered. You accept it or not, if you want good days for farmers, then shut down all the schools and instead of sending kids to schools, send them to fields to work for 50 rupees a day and then you will see good days for the 45% of the people. 

Agri sector is suffering and there is no doubt about it. But host of factors contributed to decline. It has been on steady decline for the last 20-25 years and no one noticed it. We are world’s second largest populated country and yet we face human labour problem. 

People are getting empowered and moving away from farm sector, it’s part of evolution. Brightest sector attracts young population and we are better examples of such evolution. I don’t do farming but my father did, and we know why are not doing farming. 

majority of population living on agri is unsustainable without great export sectors, governments took the easy route to give them freebies than develop facilities to grow better and export faster

Modi is trying to change this for the first time, people want the same way as they have been screwed

government mandating prices did not work at all for us or anyone in the world

MSP and govt procurement has resulted in worst inefficiency for everyone, grains would end up being sold for liquor manufacturers as it becomes stales under the mismanagement of FCI