a tweet by Subramanian Swamy...

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, siru said:

comedy kakapothe u seriously think Nehru and Modi are on the same level? vammo idem hallucination nayana

Message lo nehru , nejru-gsndhi family names eventually unnaye ga . 

1 hour ago, karthik25 said:

I think there is a slight diff b/w what I wanted to convey and what you understood.

My point is- people who didn't have a problem with hundreds of projects being named after Nehru/Indira/Rajeev (they mostly should have enjoyed it) shouldn't complain about one stadium named after Modi. 

I support Modi anyday compared to Congress. But I myself didn't like the idea. Not even the movie made on him before elections (same with Dhoni movie). Post lo unnappudu ala cheyyadam not correct. 

Modi is a person or party?  Congress party motham ni modi tho comparing chestunnav so BJP is just name sake in your opionion

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Names varaku antuna !

End of the day names pettaru ga 

theres a big difference..i think u know that

when a person is alive and in power vs the person is dead and their successors name projects after him

Just now, siru said:

Modi is a person or party?  Congress party motham ni modi tho comparing chestunnav so BJP is just name sake in your opionion

Congress party anedhi names lo undha ? Except names after that family ! 

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Congress party anedhi names lo undha ? Except names after that family ! 

but aren't you doing the same with Modi? Congress ki Gandhis japam laga miru only modi japam. If you were to argue BJP's ideology then thats different but you are also doing idol worship just like congress doe swith gandhis

Just now, siru said:

theres a big difference..i think u know that

when a person is alive and in power vs the person is dead and their successors name projects after him

End of the day names pettaru ga !

Some family vallu pettinavi and konni Cong leaders put those names to please that family . 

Rajiv gandhi name for airport !  

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Message lo nehru , nejru-gsndhi family names eventually unnaye ga . 

end of the day its the voters that decide if they are worth. I think except Rahul, all the other gandhis proved their worth to the people and they voted for them. 

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Some family vallu pettinavi and konni Cong leaders put those names to please that family . 

chanipoyaka pedataru..modi poyaka kuda pedataru dont worry

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Rajiv name pettadam lo tappem lede..he was mudered while serving PM. He was not killed for personal reasons..he died on duty

2 minutes ago, siru said:

but aren't you doing the same with Modi? Congress ki Gandhis japam laga miru only modi japam. If you were to argue BJP's ideology then thats different but you are also doing idol worship just like congress doe swith gandhis

Just name varaku no big deal antuna . It's not either crime nor defaming country's pride . Modi propaganda pichi and  andhukey petukunadu it seems. Vajpayee peru petalsindhi  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

idi atha ok kani..mee swamy okapudu Sonia,rahul paina tweets and cases vesinapudu swamy is great thopu anna modi bhakts ippudu em antaru swamy gurinchi? is he a traitor now

5 minutes ago, siru said:

end of the day its the voters that decide if they are worth. I think except Rahul, all the other gandhis proved their worth to the people and they voted for them. 

Two terms vachadu antey modi worth undadam vallaney antav ? 

Evm tampering / surgical strikes kakunda