Please help this kid

Kreole_

https://gofund.me/2582fad7

Shradha is a two year old girl who has recently been diagnosed with pheochromocytoma. she is a smiley and happy child.

4 weeks back shradha started having gastrointestinal issues, having fever and shortness of breath. we immediately took her to the ER and after multiple tests she was admitted to Mary Bridge Children's hospital with a diagnosis of phechromocytoma in MIGB Scan.she has a tumor attached to his liver and upper right kidney and needs surgery ASAP before tumour gets big and to be dangerous.

We came to U.S few months back and recently my husband lost his job,so we don't have health insurance anymore. As you all know, without insurance and any support how hard and expensive is to get the treatment for my daughter here.

Every penny is valuable and All donations will help for my daughter surgery and greatly appreciated

Please tell the organizer to upload some  documents related to her diagnosis and the treatment cost estimate etc... More people will come forward to donate then.

10 hours ago, Jilchika said:

Please tell the organizer to upload some  documents related to her diagnosis and the treatment cost estimate etc... More people will come forward to donate then.

I don't know them personally but I ll pass on your suggestion in their gofundme comments section . Thank you. 

Her campaign came up in January and I donated then but recently I saw an update that they did not reach their goal. Just trying to help by posting here. #$1