Dallas girl suicide over breakup - Facts

JackSeal

18 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Some news reports are saying she is a first year MS student, one semester did online, second semester here ani, doesn't look like visa issues. 

I dont think that she had visa issues.. It was some other guy trying to suggest that tbf..

15 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

I dont think that she had visa issues.. It was some other guy trying to suggest that tbf..

First year MS lone ante, emaiuntundo

if in case marriage aiyya dispute vachi.. ammayi suicide chesukoni vuntae... inka pedha lolli aiyyedhi, Dowry case, Harassments, in-laws to prison...

Better to call off marriage if he/she thinks - Not made for each other..

intha sensitive vunna vallu antae -enthaina future lo kuda kashtamae..

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Kootami said:

its not that she will get another match..... aaa abbaye me mogudi ga fix ainattundi , she couldnt have imagined another guy andn looks like the girl is sensitive too

Ammayi thappau.. this is similar to akhila case where abbyi chanipoyadu .. in this case e ammyi thappu a abbyiki istam lenappudu she shuld have been careful.. last min abbayi hand ichina, she shuld be ready but antha prema pettukoni ela manchi life ni ruin cheskovatam ento... chanipoyindhi ante she is weak and she is letting others decide her life .. 

I know breakups and fights are hard to cuk up, but prathi fight ki chanipovatam oka solution antey manam antha epatiki oka 10000 times chanipoiundali... elanti weak minded people tho chala kastam and too sensitive untaru.. what bothers me is she is educated and beautiful konchem dairyam techukoni inko abbyi ni pelli cheskunna she will fall in love with another person and be happy.. 

i feel very sad for her and her parents :( 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Ammayi thappau.. this is similar to akhila case where abbyi chanipoyadu .. in this case e ammyi thappu a abbyiki istam lenappudu she shuld have been careful.. last min abbayi hand ichina, she shuld be ready but antha prema pettukoni ela manchi life ni ruin cheskovatam ento... chanipoyindhi ante she is weak and she is letting others decide her life .. 

This isn't like Akhila Case. Chanipoina ammai Google drive share cheyyaledhu.

Asalu aa pranay case na bhootho na bhavishyat.

17 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

1035221-techie.jpg
Why media is hiding/morphing  his pic ?

She is so beautiful.. papam life end chesukumentha karma enduku vachindo 😞😞

17 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

I know breakups and fights are hard to cuk up, but prathi fight ki chanipovatam oka solution antey manam antha epatiki oka 10000 times chanipoiundali... elanti weak minded people tho chala kastam and too sensitive untaru.. what bothers me is she is educated and beautiful konchem dairyam techukoni inko abbyi ni pelli cheskunna she will fall in love with another person and be happy.. 

i feel very sad for her and her parents :( 

True.. real cause endho thelvadhu ..

But gud thing is gofund campaign start cheyyalae...

54 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

This isn't like Akhila Case. Chanipoina ammai Google drive share cheyyaledhu.

Asalu aa pranay case na bhootho na bhavishyat.

Idhi vinnara @ZoomNaidu gaaru, abbayilu chanipothe ela chulakanaga maatladuthunnaro

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kidney said:

if in case marriage aiyya dispute vachi.. ammayi suicide chesukoni vuntae... inka pedha lolli aiyyedhi, Dowry case, Harassments, in-laws to prison...

Better to call off marriage if he/she thinks - Not made for each other..

intha sensitive vunna vallu antae -enthaina future lo kuda kashtamae..

There is nothing wrong in calling off marriage. But doing it on the day of marriage without showing up is the worst thing to do. There are hundreds of ways to deal with sensitive people. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

There is nothing wrong in calling off marriage. But doing it on the day of marriage without showing up is the worst thing to do. There are hundreds of ways to deal with sensitive people. 

As per TV9, Sashit, ABN, V6.. other telugu media... Marriage was called off a week before

watch from 0:40

Just now, Sputnik said:

News lo sagam correct rastharu sagam kattu kathalu. It's hard to comment IMO.

I think they will exaggerate and twist the news... edi antey adi rasthe case vestaru. A newspaper that publishes false information about a person, can be sued for libel.

They have freedom to express their opinions tho.

4 minutes ago, kidney said:

As per TV9, Sashit, ABN, V6.. other telugu media... Marriage was called off a week before

watch from 0:40

Oh one week is good enough time antav. Whatever.., he does not seem to be a gentleman to me.. konthamandi ni chusthe anthe anipistaru... em cheyalem. I don’t have any point here as we donno the situations behind.