Job vunna vallaki stimulus check endhuko?

Raazu

14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You think minimum wage workers financial chaos will be solved by one stimulus check? This will be a relief. That's it. 

Your arrogance is beyond my comprehension at times. 

If stimulus check is only given to unemployed, what is the motivation to work for minimum wage employees? I don't know why you're getting personal here. 

29 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Unless it is illegal money anali, negative + positive is still negative. 

My Apple Autocorrect... nuvvu quote chesina dantlo kuda correct cheyyi... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

Just now, veerigadu said:

Are you talking just about 1% immigrant indians or whole vomerican residents in general???

No %, whoever sends it to India, instead of spending here..

I am buying Apple laptop!

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

If stimulus check is only given to unemployed, what is the motivation to work for minimum wage employees? I don't know why you're getting personal here. 

Minimum wage is 8$ in most states and 60% of blue collar workers pay check is less than 1400$ a month in most cases. This additional money will only act as extra cushion. It wont make them quit job for good. 

I'm not bashing you personally. I have hard time understanding your rationale. 

7 minutes ago, Raazu said:

India ki pampistharu, majority!

The Government cannot decide what people can and cannot do with their money. The Government might want people to buy Gucci and Louis Vuitton bags to stimulate the economy, but not everyone is stupid enough to do that. The Government gives money, majority of the people use it for bills, some people use it stimulating the economy, and some just use it for savings. This is the reason why there are caps on income when they give the stimulus check. 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Minimum wage is 8$ in most states and 60% of blue collar workers pay check is less than 1400$ a month in most cases. This additional money will only act as extra cushion. It wont make them quit job for good. 

I'm not bashing you personally. I have hard time understanding your rationale. 

The Government giving money to unemployed is a bad prescient in a capitalist nation, it is only encouraging lethargy. I would rather the Government use it on programs to make them employable. The point of the stimulus check is so the low to middle income people go out and buy things. That's the only way the economy will be stimulated. 

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

The Government cannot decide what people can and cannot do with their money. The Government might want people to buy Gucci and Louis Vuitton bags to stimulate the economy, but not everyone is stupid enough to do that. The Government gives money, majority of the people use it for bills, some people use it stimulating the economy, and some just use it for savings. This is the reason why there are caps on income when they give the stimulus check. 

Are you one of the beneficiaries as well??

Just now, betapilli said:

The Government giving money to unemployed is a bad prescient in a capitalist nation, it is only encouraging lethargy. I would rather the Government use it on programs to make them employable. The point of the stimulus check is so the low to middle income people go out and buy things. That's the only way the economy will be stimulated. 

If at all govt has so much control over economy and job creation there would be no poor people in the world. The govt can only invest and hope for better output. However it's not always 100% fruitful. 

Economy is a complex entity which can be temporarily manipulated however it cannot be completely controlled. 

50 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Jobless and unemployment benefits midha vunna vallaki isthe saripothadhi!

emi presidents o emo,, atleast they can get the payments for 3 or 4 months, if they focus on only jobless people!

and we thought traump was idiot. looks every president is the same. 

45 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Never question money coming your way until it is illegal money ... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173 @Spartan

There is no such thing called legal and illegal money. Money is always money. 

However the ways of attaining it might be legal or illegal based on rules and laws of that particular place and time. 

In the end, money is just awesome. Love it as much as you can. But dont get addicted to it. 

2 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

and we thought traump was idiot. looks every president is the same. 

Trumpppp thatha gave it to corporates for the major part. Biden thatha giving only to people. That's the difference if you really care. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

There is no such thing called legal and illegal money. Money is always money. 

However the ways of attaining it might be legal or illegal based on rules and laws of that particular place and time. 

In the end, money is just awesome. Love it as much as you can. But dont get addicted to it. 

Paisa parmatma.