Best sleep aid - in your experience

nightcrawler

I tried a few things..

Valerian root or jatamamsi powder - calms your thoughts and usually gets you good sleep

Melatonin (start with 2 mg, reach 12 mg) - This is naturally generated in your body / brain to help you sleep so external addition wont hurt / there are no research findings saying its harmful. I take this daily.

Zolpidem (Ambien) or Seroquil (Quetiapine) - works wonders like it will knock you out. And best part is they are not addictive. Get to this level only if other solutions dont work. Use this medicine if above two wont help and these are prescription only.

p.s. drinking never lets you get quality deep sleep so it helps you sleep but does not help the body/brain to relax fully.

Good luck!

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

wife/gf unte bumchik...lekapothe apna haath jagannath....it's clear no?  adhe @LadiesTailor ki ayithe enchakka mugguru ... he can pick and choose...

maxresdefault.jpg

Haha jokes apart... workout and low ok caffeine should do 

4 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

I tried a few things..

Valerian root or jatamamsi powder - calms your thoughts and usually gets you good sleep

Melatonin (start with 2 mg, reach 12 mg) - This is naturally generated in your body / brain to help you sleep so external addition wont hurt / there are no research findings saying its harmful. I take this daily.

Zolpidem (Ambien) or Seroquil (Quetiapine) - works wonders like it will knock you out. And best part is they are not addictive. Get to this level only if other solutions dont work. Use this medicine if above two wont help and these are prescription only.

p.s. drinking never lets you get quality deep sleep so it helps you sleep but does not help the body/brain to relax fully.

Good luck!

Ambien has other side effects though - so try others first. 

If you exercise early evening may also help - but i heard for some it makes them even more active

2 hours ago, Vallavan said:

I tried a few things..

ff1246db40102ced28fd8db5ea38017e56.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Protect Your Family As Quickly As You Order A Meal
Simply look up an online menu choose your selection and hit buy. It's that easy. Know more!
hdfclife.com

ff1246db40102ced28fd8db5ea38017e56.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Protect Your Family As Quickly As You Order A Meal
Simply look up an online menu choose your selection and hit buy. It's that easy. Know more!
hdfclife.com

Good luck!

Seroquel range ki vellindhi body means, issue is totally different. That pill is just not a sleeping aid. side effects chaala vichthram, personality changes ochesthaayi.

55 minutes ago, Vuthal_Bithal said:

Seroquel range ki vellindhi body means, issue is totally different. That pill is just not a sleeping aid. side effects chaala vichthram, personality changes ochesthaayi.

Agree.. this is the last resort.. I have some workout buddies who buffed up crazy using seroquil.. which is a side effect according to their doctors but probably suited well for them.. one of the good side effects haha

1 hour ago, hotmaddy said:

Put room temp to 65 deg, make it dark and a good comfortrr.

+1 to colder room temps , you will sleep like a baby

baga headache/bodypains unte , oka nyquil dose , cold room  , morning time ki fresh