Naveen Polishetty

i_sudigadu

10 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Many many youtube videos.. which shows his amazing acting abilities ( search youtube ) ...

His acting in both movies in top notch... Real  multi talented actor. Struggled for 10 years and has real passion for acting. 

Not just actor, he contributed to screen play and writing in both movies...

If you see his promotion and interviews ( ali tho saradaga , son of abish ) you see his sense of humor, acting and singing abilities.

Agree

• Upvote 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hunkyfunky2

• i_sudigadu

• galiraju

• ChinnaBhasha

Popular Days

8 minutes ago, galiraju said:

inka moyakani sami vinni....mamulga undaneeyandi.....vedni inko devarakondi cheyakandi cooldown.gif

Youth lo craze vundi man .. generation gap.. manaki alane anipistadi cooldown.gif

11 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

konchem ekkuva leputunnaru anpistundi. just 2 movies ainay ippativaraku.. 

asal naakaithe bore 10gnd bro movie... jokes annni trailer lo ne choopinchaadu ga..80%

8 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

+D for Dopidi

if you keep counting like that, he has 30+ single roles in youtube videos.. yes, they are youtube but well written , well scripted and has millions of views. 

20 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Youth lo craze vundi man .. generation gap.. manaki alane anipistadi cooldown.gif

this generation is different.. people like us (30+ , 40+) say VD is overacting etc... no, thats how they celebrate , thats how they act 

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

this generation is different.. people like us (30+ , 40+) say VD is overacting etc... no, thats how they celebrate , thats how they act 

DB lo 40+ kuda vunnara 😮

18 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

if you keep counting like that, he has 30+ single roles in youtube videos.. yes, they are youtube but well written , well scripted and has millions of views. 

He is one of the 4 lead roles in the movie. That is why I mentioned that movie. He had a minor role in 1 Nenonakkadine.

1 hour ago, i_sudigadu said:

DB lo 40+ kuda vunnara 😮

Don't know ...I keep hearing about 90s and 80s , so I thought there are few...I remember there was a poll sometimes back with age group range