Convenient truth. sworry to hurted people

veerigadu

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Greek and indian gods Characters are same, but worshipping methods

Christianity sounds bs to me

Islam is radical in nature

all religions are bs. you are just biased against Xianity and Islam because you are brainwashed to believe they are crap from a young age.

every Indian is. 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all religions are bs. you are just biased against Xianity and Islam because you are brainwashed to believe it from a young age.

No I am not brainwashed don't even visit temple except when family members take me along with

I have read Indigenous books, Bible, quran etc

Only book i found bs is Bible old Testament

No sense of logic I found in any page

Islam as usual radical

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

No I am not brainwashed don't even visit temple except when family members take me along with

I have read Indigenous books, Bible, quran etc

Only book i found bs is Bible old Testament

No sense of logic I found in any page

dude, there's no logic in any religion. Its just faith. 

you are just a bigot, who hates a particular religion because you think it makes you sound smart, or because you just don't care and are playing some kind of politico-religious game with the lives of people on the line.

You should take up maths books if you want logic. What religion presents to you are stories, attractive fables that attempt to connect you to a larger group of people with a shared morality. 

I can't say which religions do it best, because I don't know.  I just grew up with Hindu stories, since I was born in India and enjoyed all of them, but they never inspired me to take up the religion seriously. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, there's no logic in any religion. Its just faith. 

you are just a bigot, who hates a particular religion because you think it makes you sound smart, or because you just don't care and are playing some kind of politico-religious game with the lives of people on the line.

You should take up maths books if you want logic. What religion presents to you are stories, attractive fables that attempt to connect you to a larger group of people with a shared morality. 

I can't say which religions do it best, because I don't know.  I just grew up with Hindu stories, since I was born in India and enjoyed all of them, but they never inspired me to take up the religion seriously. 

ideological differences bredaruuu

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Mana religion thopuuu. Xtains and feaceful gallu suckkkkkkkks

Mana high skilled talent thoppuuuu. All thella managers/scientists are bokadiasss.

Manam super oooo super. Walking style, eating habits, gym bodies thopuuu thooppuuu

H444 pellalu pathivrathaluuuu. Thella, nalla and makku are Lapakissss

We are just awesome eheee

In general ppl who generalize whole group into single character are Dumb. 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

ideological differences bredaruuu

if you are hellbent on dehumanizing 15% of your population, its not just a 'difference', its borderline criminal to encourage such politics in society.

that hindutva is unable to find the balance between advancing Hindu causes and protecting everyone else too says a lot about the hollowness of that ideology and its adherrents.

To me, they are just shameless political genocide mongers.

even if your aesthetic doesn't allow you to be this dramatic when describing them, and just wants to stop at painting them as helpless fools.. They are not helpless fools, but active murderers of social harmony.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Why to insult women in general ?

Masters student girl is wrong 

H1 girl is wrong 

H4 ead wrong 

We just generalize everything.. I have seen more hardworking women in this country than any other ... 

But one thing I have seen in common are-

For most of us (desis) helping nature sucks among desi communities.. if someone need helps they expect everyone to help them..but when it is their turn to help - they will claim they don't have time ...

Be it helping masters student..or new h1 employee.

I have seen pakistanis, bangladeshis and even nepalis maintaining strong desi network. 

shutting door behind you is very common among desis..may be because there are too many of us competing 

Personally i have seen telugus not helping fellow telugus. Tamil ppl help their community. Even our ppl wont share knowledge bcoz they want to hold power and feel superior. 

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Mana high skilled talent thoppuuuu. All thella managers/scientists are bokadiasss.

Manam super oooo super. Walking style, eating habits, gym bodies thopuuu thooppuuu

Meeru enduku anthala react avthunaaru....let people think what they want to....every culture is different kada

Well said!