Emergency Medical Letter for Entry Visa to India

TheCompleteMan

Hi friends,

Any one took emergency letter to Consulate for entry visa to Indian for your kids (US Citizens), can you help me with what needs to be written on the letter? Do you have  sample letter I can reference?

Thanks for help

Just now, TheCompleteMan said:

Hi friends,

Any one took emergency letter to Consulate for entry visa to Indian for your kids (US Citizens), can you help me with what needs to be written on the letter? Do you have  sample letter I can reference?

Thanks for help

Right now Embassy is not issuing e-visa due to COIVD, the only option is to get emergency visa 

Yes Bro they still stand cancelled.. go to this website and check it, its still not updated with newer Govt Circular  which means all visa's except electronic visas (e-Visa), Tourist visa and Medical Visa are o.k to travel except those three.  which means even if you have a valid tourist visa, they wont let you in.  you can get a emergency X-1 visa something like that. you need a letter from a doctor from India indicating medical condition and emergency.  Then you just type a letter to Indian consulate here in US indicating you have to go urgently and send the Visa docs to the consulate along with Air ticket, passport, whatever general forms consulate is requesting, then they will issue you that visa. You can Visit consulate in person to get visa, but call consulate ahead and get the details on in person visit. my child visited India recently and we had to go through this hassle.

Note : This process is for  non-Indian passport holder;s only. OCI and reg indian passport folks can fly with Air Bubble

https://boi.gov.in/content/advisory-travel-and-visa-restrictions-related-covid-19-1

2 hours ago, TheCompleteMan said:

Hi friends,

Thanks for help

How old are your kids bro, if they are less than 10 or have a OCI card, you can travel. If kids are less than 10 years old, say that their mother is a Indian Citizen and she is travelling to India and kid is dependent on her ani. 

50 minutes ago, devudu said:

Yes Bro they still stand cancelled.. go to this website and check it, its still not updated with newer Govt Circular  which means all visa's except electronic visas (e-Visa), Tourist visa and Medical Visa are o.k to travel except those three.  which means even if you have a valid tourist visa, they wont let you in.  you can get a emergency X-1 visa something like that. you need a letter from a doctor from India indicating medical condition and emergency.  Then you just type a letter to Indian consulate here in US indicating you have to go urgently and send the Visa docs to the consulate along with Air ticket, passport, whatever general forms consulate is requesting, then they will issue you that visa. You can Visit consulate in person to get visa, but call consulate ahead and get the details on in person visit. my child visited India recently and we had to go through this hassle.

Note : This process is for  non-Indian passport holder;s only. OCI and reg indian passport folks can fly with Air Bubble

https://boi.gov.in/content/advisory-travel-and-visa-restrictions-related-covid-19-1

Emergency letter lekapote not allowed aa bro

30 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

How old are your kids bro, if they are less than 10 or have a OCI card, you can travel. If kids are less than 10 years old, say that their mother is a Indian Citizen and she is travelling to India and kid is dependent on her ani. 

no bro, that is not allowed as well, OCI cards are fine. below 10 age kids also they need a visa to travel and X-1 visa until they restore all tourist visa, airlines wont even let you board the flight here. .. its ironic, but thats the case.. Anni open ayyinayi india lo, but flights matram bandh.

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Emergency letter lekapote not allowed aa bro

i dont think that is mandatory, X-1 is emergency visa,  but not just medical emergency,  for the visa issuing consulate its a case by case basis if they want to issue that visa, as long as you provide valid justification to travel in this covid time, you should be able to get that visa.

4 minutes ago, devudu said:

no bro, that is not allowed as well, OCI cards are fine. below 10 age kids also they need a visa to travel and X-1 visa until they restore all tourist visa, airlines wont even let you board the flight here. .. its ironic, but thats the case.. Anni open ayyinayi india lo, but flights matram bandh.

Visa lekunda potharu ani cheppaledu kaka, Emergency visa ki letter badulu young kids ki aa reason chepthe x-1 visa istharu ani cheppa. I got it for my infant, I know a guy who got it for a toddler. 

Open ayina kakapoyina visa lekunda India polevu. 

16 minutes ago, Fish said:

Last month saw mothers traveling with <1year old kids...not sure how they got visa 

Emergency visa (X-1) ishtaru, as long as parents are Indian Citizens and Mother is travelling to India (no need to have a reason for her)

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

Emergency visa (X-1) ishtaru, as long as parents are Indian Citizens and Mother is travelling to India (no need to have a reason for her)

Got u