origin of "ANDHRA" as per hindhu mythology...

dasari4kntr

3 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Ap lo em neglect chesaro cheppu bro ? 

krishna , Guntur , godzillas, vizag at lease sagam jillalu ayina developed meeku . Yearly 2 or 3 craps eskuntaru. Maku TG mottham lo assal 1 panta veyyadame kashtam yearly . Entha mandhi farmers chanipoyaro drought valla. 
division ayina mathrana andhra ki poyindhi enti ? Bangaram lanti capital start cheskunnaru kadha ... 24 lo malli CBN ragane with in 5 years kattesthadu le

bro i do not come from those districts you have mentioned

seema lo, prakasam lo, vizianagaram ,srikakulam veellu matram bagupaddara

tokkalo social media wing tdp dhi i do not have any hope on 2024

anyways andhra ki development ledhu bro where is the revenue

AP do not have money generating engine it lost decades of development

cbn can do it but i do not think he will win with the stupid political direction by tdp

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Rajiv Gandhi International Airport - Wikipedia

please read wikipedia

i said his efforts bro i did not say he constructed it, if he was in power cbn would have definitely moved forward

Chandrababu Naidu, Kiran Kumar Reddy Behind Hyderabad Metro Ignored (mirchi9.com)

Nenu adhe chepthunna ... construction start ayyindhi UPA time lo .... 97 lo airport start chesina CBN 04 dhaka em chesadu .. Guddi Gurrala Pallu Thominada?

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

bro i do not come from those districts you have mentioned

seema lo, prakasam lo, vizianagaram ,srikakulam veellu matram bagupaddara

tokkalo social media wing tdp dhi i do not have any hope on 2024

anyways andhra ki development ledhu bro where is the revenue

AP do not have money generating engine it lost decades of development

cbn can do it but i do not think he will win with the stupid political direction by tdp

Nenu kuda prakasham , vijayanagaram, sreekakulam developed analedhu bro .... adilabad lanti district kuda anthe .. khammam lo chala places anthe ... nalgonda , Mbnr Tg vocchaka .. city expand avthundhi kabatti konchem edho develop avthunnayemo... kaleshwaram vocchaka karimnagar , nizamabad, warangal konchem better ayyayemo... before bifurcation anni districts  seema districts kanna darunam gane undevi

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Nenu adhe chepthunna ... construction start ayyindhi UPA time lo .... 97 lo airport start chesina CBN 04 dhaka em chesadu .. Guddi Gurrala Pallu Thominada?

i guess wikipedia has clearly mentioned what efforts he did

adhento india lo cbn okkadey anni 5 years lo finish cheyali with the bureaucracy and other rules

Just now, JustChill_Mama said:

Nenu kuda prakasham , vijayanagaram, sreekakulam developed analedhu bro .... adilabad lanti district kuda anthe .. khammam lo chala places anthe ... nalgonda , Mbnr Tg vocchaka .. city expand avthundhi kabatti konchem edho develop avthunnayemo... kaleshwaram vocchaka karimnagar , nizamabad, warangal konchem better ayyayemo... before bifurcation anni districts  seema districts kanna darunam gane undevi

its good that people are getting water one or other way hope its sustainable

maa districts ki dikkuledhu eppudu vastayo water

aa polavaram eppudu complete avutadho

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i guess wikipedia has clearly mentioned what efforts he did

adhento india lo cbn okkadey anni 5 years lo finish cheyali with the bureaucracy and other rules

Ala ani evaru analedhu kadha ? 
ippudu congrrss time lo metro ki funds vocchayi... vallu start chesaru ... modi ribbon cut chesi , KCR ekkada padithe ayya kokudula photos eskoni credit dhobbatledha? Anthe untadhi. Vote vese mundhu Wikipedia kelli chuskoni evaru veyyaru bro 

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Ala ani evaru analedhu kadha ? 
ippudu congrrss time lo metro ki funds vocchayi... vallu start chesaru ... modi ribbon cut chesi , KCR ekkada padithe ayya kokudula photos eskoni credit dhobbatledha? Anthe untadhi. Vote vese mundhu Wikipedia kelli chuskoni evaru veyyaru bro 

i will say one thing

vajpayee +cbn combo valana hyd is in this situation today

no other pm did more than vajpayee thatha to telugu states

Advani kooda better other states meedha ego eppudu ledhu vallaki

ippudu vunnodu country ni matram safe ga pettadu against attacks but vadi ego ghoram 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i will say one thing

vajpayee +cbn combo valana hyd is in this situation today

no other pm did more than vajpayee thatha to telugu states

Advani kooda better other states meedha ego eppudu ledhu vallaki

ippudu vunnodu country ni matram safe ga pettadu against attacks but vadi ego ghoram 

Vajpayee thatha CBN ki baga respect icche vadu. YSR & manmohan combo kuda bane importance icchindhi ... modi chesindhi em ledhu ... two states ki ayithe ... meeku matti& ganga water ... Maku budidha

8 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Nannayya andhra mahabharatham & bhagavatham kuda 1000 years old anthe. Vallu actual ga vyasudu rasina dhanni Telugeekarincharu. Tharvatha dhaniki “andhra” maha bharatham ani manavallu tag vesaremo mari . Rasetapudu valla intention ayithe Sanskrit lo kakunda Telugu lo undali ani 

According to R Caldwell, the first evidence of "Andhra" being used for the local Dravidian language was by Kumarila bhatta in the seventh century who referred to "Andhra-Dravida Bhasha". Then in the 11th century, Nannaya wrote in the Andhra Mahabharatam, the name of the local language for the first time in native terminology in two spellings, "Tenungu" and "Tenugu". However, he also wrote "Andhra Bhasha" in inscriptions. And from the nth century onwards "Andhra" appeared as the lan guage name also. So, summing up, "Andhra" was a Sanskrit word for a tribe in the beginning, next applied to its region or dynasty, and then to the local language after the 11th century.

http://125.22.40.134:8080/jspui/bitstream/123456789/3912/1/Keiko%2C Historical evolution of Telugu identity.pdf

The Andhras are listed among the tribal peoples in the Mauryan empire. Possibly they rose to being local officials and then, on the disintegration of the empire, gradually became independent rulers of the northwestern Deccan. It cannot be ascertained for certain whether the Andhras arose in the Andhra region (i.e., the Krishna-Godavari deltas) and moved up to the northwestern Deccan or whether their settling in the delta gave it their name. There is also controversy as to whether the dynasty became independent at the end of the 3rd century bce or at the end of the 1st century bce. Their alternative name, Satavahana, is presumed to be the family name, whereas Andhra was probably that of the tribe. It is likely that Satavahana power was established during the reign of Shatakarni I, with the borders of the kingdom reaching across the northern Deccan; subsequent to this the Satavahana dynasty suffered an eclipse in the 1st century ce, when it was forced out of the northern Deccan by the Shakas and resettled in Andhra. In the 2nd century ce the Satavahanas reestablished their power in the northwestern Deccan, as evidenced by Shaka coins from this region overstruck with the name Gautamiputra Shatakarni.