Tirupathi BJP candidate about Jagan

Truth_Holds

Just now, csrcsr said:

Bro you don't worry Bout ap people bro ap people are fine nuvu etu ninchi ap people peru chepukoni jaggadni tidthav cbn ni leptuav forget it, direct ga cbn ki pracharam cheyi aipotadi , ap people , vizag amarvathi ani enduku no body is caring about them they are happy you don't worry 

monthly work lekunda money vastundhani happy ga feel ayithey state will be assamed

jaggad ni pogadala enti vadi panchudu programs ki

cbn did development atleast though he might be defeated

destruction evaidaina chestadu construction cheyatam great

public wrong direction lo vunnarani one cannot leave them right

reality cheppanu daniki endhuku bro malli cbn dhaka

Just now, futureofandhra said:

monthly work lekunda money vastundhani happy ga feel ayithey state will be assamed

jaggad ni pogadala enti vadi panchudu programs ki

cbn did development atleast though he might be defeated

destruction evaidaina chestadu construction cheyatam great

public wrong direction lo vunnarani one cannot leave them right

reality cheppanu daniki endhuku bro malli cbn dhaka

Bro be direct you hate jagan , you love cbn anthe ne stand nothing wrong in that,  even I hate jagan for panchydu

Just  go to people telling this guy is damaging amaravathi,  etc etc

If people believe that they will de throne and throw jagan into drainage,  if not it will contibue

Prathu roju a abn tv5 laga janali ki burra lefu, state Assam avutundi ocaru pani chestalerA endi?? Psni cheya kinda ne janalu nadustunara vehicles kontuna , restaurants etc etc they know what they want time vachinapudu cbn ni elect chesaru , nachaledu jagan ni chesaru alaki nachakapothe pawan 

Just stand on policies don't say people are wrong ani nenu cheptuna , I an not saying your stand on jagan is wrong , don't ever say people are bad they know , it's the majority that is democracy of country,  same people elected cbn , ysr , jagan , kcr they know you don't worry abouthem

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Bro be direct you hate jagan , you love cbn anthe ne stand nothing wrong in that,  even I hate jagan for panchydu

Just  go to people telling this guy is damaging amaravathi,  etc etc

If people believe that they will de throne and throw jagan into drainage,  if not it will contibue

Prathu roju a abn tv5 laga janali ki burra lefu, state Assam avutundi ocaru pani chestalerA endi?? Psni cheya kinda ne janalu nadustunara vehicles kontuna , restaurants etc etc they know what they want time vachinapudu cbn ni elect chesaru , nachaledu jagan ni chesaru alaki nachakapothe pawan 

Just stand on policies don't say people are wrong ani nenu cheptuna , I an not saying your stand on jagan is wrong , don't ever say people are bad they know , it's the majority that is democracy of country,  same people elected cbn , ysr , jagan , kcr they know you don't worry abouthem

i never said public are mad, i said they should realize politics of pushpams

bro i wrote m cbn fan 100 times already 

no musugu neutral acting at the sametime cbn mistakes ni i wonot shield him , i feel he is better for the state in the existing situation thats it

Just now, futureofandhra said:

no musugu neutral acting at the sametime cbn mistakes ni i wonot shield him , i feel he is better for the state in the existing situation thats it

Thats it its your feeling you support tdp nothing wrong no body can question , you

But mati Matiki (not you in genral) janalu ki inka ardam avtaledu, em chusi modi ki vestunaru em chusi jagan ki vestunaru ante they saw something , the problem is you are forgetting same people voted for cbn 

Ink abn tv5 janali waste janalu ki chav chachindi ante what?? Democracy ante ne majority valaki ovatu machithe valaki estaru they should be left alone for 5 years anthe

Idiseyi idi kotta rajakeeyam voddu antuna 

Yiu think people are innocent they will forget jagan medalu vanchutha etc dialogues time vachinapud cheptaru lekapthe they are ok with it 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Like you majority of the state feels state is better without him .  Without finding out the reason why people feel like that you can never convince them to come to your side . Instrospection is the beginning of turnaround

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Like you majority of the state feels state is better without him .  Without finding out the reason why people feel like that you can never convince them to come to your side . Instrospection is the beginning of turnaround

thats what i have been saying 

opposition is so weak to counter their publicity

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

thats what i have been saying 

opposition is so weak to counter their publicity

The present opposition when they were in power, were much more weaker..anduke kada vote out ayindi..