TANA donates 50l to govt for schools

csrcsr

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

edo attempt sestunattu vunnaru..abbe..vellani manavallu thappa evadu nammadu...and the same goes for other organisations too...

Poni le bro schools ki paislau velthe salu

Just now, csrcsr said:

Govt should try to take donations for that program bro many nris might donate 

Itlanti organisations ichina paisal , atarvata ie yedhavalu chese hungama...publicity antha intha vundadu..

they just try to use such opportunities for their selfish goals..iyala 50 L donate chesindu ante, daniku double vasool chesi sastaru...evadiko okadiki ticket ippichukuntaru..

Better to keep such idiots away than to encourage..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Poni le bro schools ki paislau velthe salu

Ledu bro, goverment schools are doing much better...edo oka sincere attempt jarugutundi govt schools image marchadaniki...itlanti time ie yedhavala paisal teesukunte malla kampu kottistaru...

Govt schools are better without such funds...eedu iche 50 L oka moolaki kuda saripodu...buildup matram masthu vuntadi

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ledu bro, goverment schools are doing much better...edo oka sincere attempt jarugutundi govt schools image marchadaniki...itlanti time ie yedhavala paisal teesukunte malla kampu kottistaru...

Govt schools are better without such funds...eedu iche 50 L oka moolaki kuda saripodu...buildup matram masthu vuntadi

@3$% uffff this never ends

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Govt should try to take donations for that program bro many nris might donate 

Main problem is lack of accountability , if there are real works done with honesty many NRI's will gladly contribute 1-2 k per year but there is no transparency in india . 

Maybe a famous NGO like Tata trust or wipro trust , etc can fulfill that role . I don't see any credible telugu organisations around

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

I heard that state govt spends around 1 lakh per each student every year . 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Main problem is lack of accountability , if there are real works done with honestymany NRI's will gladly contribute 1-2 k per year but there is no transparency in india . 

Maybe a famous NGO like Tata trust or wipro trust , etc can fulfill that role . I don't see any credible telugu organisations around

Kani naadu nedu kani success ayyi sincere ga govt complete avuthe matram super actually that's a good idea to involve big corporates , so that it will be away from politics, caste and

I heard that state govt spends around 1 lakh per each student every year . 

School education is the only budget where money goes back for not being spent on time. 

Paisal vundi kuda spend cheyatledu...

We spend lot of money on school education. and the problem is not about money but maintaining the standards.

Govt maintain chesthe ilane vuntadi, better local councils appoint chesi vallani run cheyamani chepadam emo...and let government take care of teachers and curriculam and facilities, let local self help group take care of facilities..

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Kani naadu nedu kani success ayyi sincere ga govt complete avuthe matram super actually that's a good idea to involve big corporates , so that it will be away from politics, caste and

Even nadu nedu is not so transparent , the contracts are still given old way .

Like I said they need to involve a credible agency to oversee / manage the development work 

As of now I don't trust any govt in india to be transparent in dealings except AAP 

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

School education is the only budget where money goes back for not being spent on time. 

Paisal vundi kuda spend cheyatledu...

We spend lot of money on school education. and the problem is not about money but maintaining the standards.

Govt maintain chesthe ilane vuntadi, better local councils appoint chesi vallani run cheyamani chepadam emo...and let government take care of teachers and curriculam and facilities, let local self help group take care of facilities..

Kaani govt schools lo oka problem undhi , even if they have the best facilities they attract kids from bad backgrounds who are a negative influence on their peers . 

That's why some municipal schools have very high demand because they filter out students based on their performance .  

Even nadu nedu is not so transparent , the contracts are still given old way .

Like I said they need to involve a credible agency to oversee / manage the development work 

As of now I don't trust any govt in india to be transparent in dealings except AAP 

AAP aithe chimpesindi anta delhi la off course metro culture anuko ,but govt schools aithe are on par with private schools anta super

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Mana country future ni marche ekaika weapon, quality public school education...

20 years of consistent quality public education system will change the face of the society..

Jagan appears to be very serious on this program, I hope this program becomes hugely succesful and entire nation starts to take a look at it..

• Upvote 2