Naa life lo nenu choosina worst movie

zarathustra

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Ante nuvu puli , panja, palnati bramanydu , mrugrajau etc etc movies chudaleda bro??

Also add narasimhudu bangaram

7 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Jaati ratnalu

Arey evadra bhai movie sooper ani cheppandi, dandalu saami

Em rotha movie ra bhai

Bro , next time tell your fav. movies and ask here before going ... Anyway thanks for contributing 2 tickets + more for govt taxes, non-nepo talent actors/technicians.... We really appreciate your generosity. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, gothamprince said:

Shekhar kamula movies waste no content

He has strong female characters and they think independently of hero in his movies ( except leader ) ....

So, no content? 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Aa marketing choostey ney ekkado Theda kottindi

Nachaledu...okay? Many critics rated it avg or below avg.   Agreed. 

Wacky, dumb comedy category lo that's good attempt... No way it's one of the worst movies. 

Marketing....even I thought the same, but it's the other way around - they did same marketing like others, just that they made it more innovative and effective..

Ex: they made a whole series of funny videos of  trailer launch by Prabhas...they made it to interesting to watch. That's their talent..

Naveen - he is known for promoting with heart...and soul...

Appreciate the talent

32 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He has strong female characters and they think independently of hero in his movies ( except leader ) ....

So, no content? 

Vammo strong female characters edo vijayashanti lekka cheppav antha scene ledu aa movies lo edo anand okate konchem better rest scrap movies

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Wacky, dumb comedy category lo that's good attempt... No way it's one of the worst movies. 

Marketing....even I thought the same, but it's the other way around - they did same marketing like others, just that they made it more innovative and effective..

Ex: they made a whole series of funny videos of  trailer launch by Prabhas...they made it to interesting to watch. That's their talent..

Appreciate the talent

I didn't watch the movie bro. It'll be an yr before I watch any movie. 

I'm assuming Zarathustra is right and offering a second hand observation. Purely based on the enthusiasm for this movie in this db, because I didn't even watch the trailer.

11 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

scotts_300x250.jpg

scotts_300x250.jpg

Appreciate the talent

Didn't the movie make a ton of money already? 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Didn't the movie make a ton of money already? 

Yes, it made probably 3 or times their best estimate.

It's going to make a BOMB ...I repeat BOMB for satellite rights... There is crazy demand for this. OTT is sold on par with big Budget movies which is a record

7 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Jaati ratnalu

Arey evadra bhai movie sooper ani cheppandi, dandalu saami

Em rotha movie ra bhai

Good movie maaya... 

May be u are too serious to watch

12 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

First half passable.

Second half unbearable vundi..

Yep...till the court scene...it literally saved the movie... If not people would have come out disappointed and movie flop

5 hours ago, undarware_troller said:

Nuvvu Allari Pidugu, Okka Mental Madagaadu aka Okka Magadu, ijayendra Verma, Eerabhada, Maharadhi, Parama Veera Chakra, Srimannarayana and Ruler choosnattulevu. Nuvvu seppina movies kante much much worse. NTR koduku kakapothe mental gaani yeppudo tharimi kottetolu

Agreed 100% ntr koduku aina tharin

mi kotte time vachindi