Capitalist innovation - Lenskart style.

Raven_Rayes

Inthakanna cheap you will get in abids and koti in hyderabad. It is not capitalist innovation or anything but communist chinese ability to produce everything at incredibly lower costs 😂

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Inthakanna cheap you will get in abids and koti in hyderabad. It is not capitalist innovation or anything but communist chinese ability to produce everything at incredibly lower costs 😂

startups are mostly a joke. some have created a lot of value though. Lenskart is not one of them. I was surprised at how wildly expensive they are compared to traditional markets.

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

actually 3000 discount 66% final price 999 

also buy one, get one free.. but you need something called gold membership.

I didn't even ask what that was. Happy to shop at Parrys. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

startups are mostly a joke. some have created a lot of value though. Lenskart is not one of them. I was surprised at how wildly expensive they are compared to traditional markets.

Almost all eyeglass frames are made in china. A lot of glasses too are made there. Only thing in india is cutting the glass to prescription which is a human labor activity and very cheap in india. without china they dont have a model.

the greatest innovation lenskart did was giving the option of home trials.

I already have huge reservations acting like king of the fcuking universe demanding people to show up at my door to serve everything I need. no thanks. haha..