An instance which changed my view of Chinese and Pakistani

JackSeal

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Two years back I am desperately looking for independent recommendation letters for my EB1A petition. Wrote emails requesting letters from professors/directors who are experts in my field across the world including Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Americans etc etc. Unfortunately none of the Indian responded and success rate is 0%. Contrary to my perception many Chinese, American and Pakistani professor responded promptly and gave strong letters, success rate in getting letter is 80%.

scotts_300x250.jpg

Generally they digitally sign letter and email but a top Pakistani professor in my field from Europe mailed letter and some goodies along with it at his expense.

citzensbank_300x250.jpg

***This is only my personal view***

Pakistan vallu emi diffirent kadhu , same crab mentality as indians 

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Two years back I am desperately looking for independent recommendation letters for my EB1A petition. Wrote emails requesting letters from professors/directors who are experts in my field across the world including Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Americans etc etc. Unfortunately none of the Indian responded and success rate is 0%. Contrary to my perception many Chinese, American and Pakistani professor responded promptly and gave strong letters, success rate in getting letter is 80%.

Generally they digitally sign letter and email but a top Pakistani professor in my field from Europe mailed letter and some goodies along with it at his expense.

Awesome! Mana indians gurinchi telesindheyga .. manaki labham rannapudu pakkaki pettestharu .. 

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Post proof we dont believe 

4 hours ago, JackSeal said:

EB1A?? OPT ayipoyi, H1B raaka bay area la donga ga uber tolukuntunnarani talk undi mee payina.. we need clarification please..

5 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Are you the same @narsayya @uttermost 

There is only one guy in the entire AFDB who is the fan of Pakistan

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JackSeal said:

tenor.gif

I totally agree 

my cousin works in IVY league as researcher 

when she started intially , she emailed many professors for research fellowship 

one Desi guy who is famous around the world responded well but didn’t give a position 

and few other interviewed but stated they can’t help 

luckily she met a Middle eastern professor and Canadian professor best in country 

who gave opportunity and excellent letters 

they are super professional

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Unless you trigger them on religious topic they are decent people. 

Also don't compare anyone to Indians. It's not a high benchmark to compare at all. 

Ok can we compare with highly respected surname teddy’s 

41 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

Ok can we compare with highly respected surname teddy’s 

Teddys aren't the greatest either when compared to folks from other cultures. It's a fact. I dont have any problem saying it.