Knowingly cheat cheste will that paapam come back?

jambalhaatraja

namminchi mosam cheyyadam?

pelli cheskunta ani cheppi adi ayyaka hand ivvadam? badha padina vallu kulli kulli edavadam

Will all these haunt you one day?

edo karma is a WITCH ,swaary(sorry) bitch antaru ga..

4 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

pelli cheskunta ani cheppi adi ayyaka hand ivvadam? badha padina vallu kulli kulli edavadam

Don’t think much.

17 minutes ago, dasari123 said:

Don’t think much.

Randomly scolding women and moms and calling random people names and cursing from fake ids is also papam, I hope you know that shwetha clone 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Randomly scolding women and moms and calling random people names and cursing from fake ids is also papam, I hope you know that shwetha clone 

Sorry not sure what you talking about, why you offended when someone scolds online 😂 this place is piece of shiit 

44 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Hi 

29 minutes ago, dasari123 said:

Sorry not sure what you talking about, why you offended when someone scolds online 😂 this place is piece of shiit 

Piece of shitt just like u 😂 and look unit Id with ur  tags again .. what a pity! All you can do is create some ugly ids on people who want to make fun of! 😂 and curse on others like a coward 😂

22 minutes ago, Unit229B said:

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Piece of shitt just like u 😂 and look unit Id with ur  tags again .. what a pity! All you can do is create some ugly ids on people who want to make fun of! 😂 and curse on others like a coward 😂

Lets Go GIF by TELUSGo spend time with your new husband 

3 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

Wtf bro, what’s your problem. Stop kissing my as*s

8 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Mosam cheste karma anubhavinchadam nijame . Adadani usuru oorike podu that too innocent genuine people ni cheat cheste chache lopu realize ayye laga situations radam jargutay. Oka ammayni intentionally mosam chesi insult cheste result karma lot of people facing right now .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

That id looks like big time loser in real life hence rants  on others all time 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, veerigadu said:

It depends on who you are cheating on. If that person genuinely a saint then you will face karma big time..

On other hand, if the other person is nasty themselves then nature wont conspire against you as much.  Apparently their righteousness meter is low as well. You will still face some karma but not so much. 

Anduke dont mess with really spiritually  powerful people antaru peddhalu

cheat chesi nappudu saint and later faltoo ayyaru anuko will I get any discount in karma?