Desha drohaniki palpadina kukka

JustChill_Mama

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

franklin templeton is not pillabithiri company nor kia nor hero

ycp batch land allotment endhuku continue cheyaledhu adhi adagaru 

Uncertainty dogs Franklin Templeton project in Vizag - The Hindu

amaravati lo i agree there is nothing except bpo companies i agree

reality cheppandi 

Bmw showroom pettinantha mathrana BMW manufacturing unit pattadam kadhu ... 

same logic applies here .. aa templeton , temple run chinna office pettinantha mathrana vadu edho anni operations from India with 20-30K employees tho pani chesthunnatta?

Benz showroom unte Benz circle ani petkunnattu..... repu aa area kuda temple run ani pettukoni santhoshapadadame

Just now, JustChill_Mama said:

same logic applies here .. aa templeton , temple run chinna office pettinantha mathrana vadu edho anni operations from India with 20-30K employees tho pani chesthunnatta?

Benz showroom unte Benz circle ani petkunnattu..... repu aa area kuda temple run ani pettukoni santhoshapadadame

bro just 1 question did you read the hindu article?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Dec,2018 lo 10 days vunna Vijayawada and surroundings lo.

Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Benz etc Showrooms and service centers choosaa.....yevadu vayya AP poor state annadhi..

Too filthy rich.....What Jagga is doing is right, I support him. The gap between the elite of AP and the Christians should reduce man....

You have people buying Audi/BMW paying down cash of 70 Lakh INR at the same time you have many people in the vicinity of the showroom struggling for the square meals.

1 hour ago, ysshakeela said:

Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Benz etc Showrooms and service centers choosaa.....yevadu vayya AP poor state annadhi..

Too filthy rich.....What Jagga is doing is right, I support him. The gap between the elite of AP and the Christians should reduce man....

You have people buying Audi/BMW paying down cash of 70 Lakh INR at the same time you have many people in the vicinity of the showroom struggling for the square meals.

Aapara nayana , those people who did land dealings around amaravathi were duped by state govt.  Antha hype ichi , real bubble valla chaala mandhi istam vachi nattu karchu petti nasta poyaru.

Pedha vallaki dabuulu Panchi thay saripodhu , he should invest atleast half the welfare funds on education of govt really cares about poor. 

12 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Aapara nayana , those people who did land dealings around amaravathi were duped by state govt.  Antha hype ichi , real bubble valla chaala mandhi istam vachi nattu karchu petti nasta poyaru.

Pedha vallaki dabuulu Panchi thay saripodhu , he should invest atleast half the welfare funds on education of govt really cares about poor. 

Thats what I am saying. During CBNs rule, they have unduly got benefitted. Shocked to see the showrooms maan.

Jaggadu CM gaa duty yekkina roozu, first statement, INR 65,000 Crore pending payments for Contractors -- all for TDP related people (later he uttered the caste name as well as all of you know).

I still remember him saying "I do not know what works are carried out by them". Thats it.

12 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Thats what I am saying. During CBNs rule, they have unduly got benefitted. Shocked to see the showrooms maan.

Jaggadu CM gaa duty yekkina roozu, first statement, INR 65,000 Crore pending payments for Contractors -- all for TDP related people (later he uttered the caste name as well as all of you know).

I still remember him saying "I do not know what works are carried out by them". Thats it.

Aa contractors veedu power lo unnapudu ivvadu , kaani there are some contractors not related to TDP who are also caught in crossfire .  

I personally know a few people who supplied silage to govt ( with the usual 20-30% cut ) . They already paid bribes to somireddy and he didn't release bills from 2017 . Sad situation , all around

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Aa contractors veedu power lo unnapudu ivvadu , kaani there are some contractors not related to TDP who are also caught in crossfire .  

I personally know a few people who supplied silage to govt ( with the usual 20-30% cut ) . They already paid bribes to somireddy and he didn't release bills from 2017 . Sad situation , all around

I got a Christian friend (no offense to X'ians, just mentioning to emphasize Jagan's intimacy with X'stians) who has done Billboard with Vinyl Coats for Jagan's schemes and his bills worth INR 5 Lakh are pending from July,2019.

He met every one in Secratariat including Neelam Sawhney, but of no use. Everybody is saying the same thing, the Boss doesn't entertain any Contractors, thats it.

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

bro just 1 question did you read the hindu article?

Sir ycp bhajana batch.. Emanna ante sricity lo development jarigipothundi.. Jalaganna palana super bumper antadu

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Same community unna people who were contractors during tdp era , jagga pending payments iyatledhu . They were fuming towards his attitude . 

13 minutes ago, ticket said:

Sir ycp bhajana batch.. Emanna ante sricity lo development jarigipothundi.. Jalaganna palana super bumper antadu

they are not even discussing with logic at all

if they do not like cbn its different thing

arey vadu initiate tisukunnadu antey em ledhu ani oka movie dialogue kottestaru

malli jaggad ki guddutaru

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Same community unna people who were contractors during tdp era , jagga pending payments iyatledhu . They were fuming towards his attitude . 

courts ki velatharu i think

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

courts ki velatharu i think

Courts ki pothey 10-20 years nadusthundhi , after that legal fees kooda pay cheyaleru 

Indian judiciary is a joke 

3 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

evado car kontannadu ani andharu rich vuntara 

em cheptunnav nuvvu

it will be in single digit percentage

AP elite  n poor antey meaning vuntadhi xtians enti ento AP youth

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Courts ki pothey 10-20 years nadusthundhi , after that legal fees kooda pay cheyaleru 

Indian judiciary is a joke 

ya ippudu vunna batch jaggad techukunnadu letter rasi mari

aa option kashtamey