Laid back people in fast pacing world

RoadRomeo

3 hours ago, RoadRomeo said:

I think the society won't accept laid back people/ thinkers/ relaxed lifestyle/ free thinkers anymore in the fast pacing digital world full of Information technology jobs.

Do you have any friend who is laid back..who don't compare with others in your group.

Highly individualistic, enjoying absolute freedom without boundaries.

that's me in my group baa.. @athcare naa ootha padam.. don't give a single fuckk to anything or anyone

38 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

Society lo andaru kastapadi neeku mobile internet nunchi intlo electricity, water varaku anni samakooristhe

avi vaadukuntu nenu laid back life anadam correct eena?

you can have your laid back life if you dont want any of these services if you are using then you need to contribute  back somehow like taxes..etc

well said.

4 hours ago, RoadRomeo said:

I think the society won't accept laid back people/ thinkers/ relaxed lifestyle/ free thinkers anymore in the fast pacing digital world full of Information technology jobs.

Do you have any friend who is laid back..who don't compare with others in your group.

Every dog has it's own day bro....be it be fast paced or laid back dog..🤣

28 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Every dog has it's own day bro....be it be fast paced or laid back dog..🤣

sure every dog gets to piss wherever it likes on its day. 

and that's about the extent of  ' its day' most dogs have. they die on the streets with vehicles making their organic matter part of the road. 

this is what almost all dogs have to contend with.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sure every dog gets to piss wherever it likes on its day. 

and that's about the extent of  ' its day' most dogs have. they die on the streets with vehicles making their organic matter part of the road. 

this is what almost all dogs have to contend with.

Paaapam...baaaga clinical depression lo unnattunnaav bro.......konchem relax avvu bro...🤣

8 hours ago, RoadRomeo said:

Yes, he is jobless now.

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha... low iq moron.

I can understand your outbursts on this world due to ur grade 5 clinical depression......I pray the almighty for ur speedy recovery......tc bro...

42 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

I can understand your outbursts on this world due to ur grade 5 clinical depression......I pray the almighty for ur speedy recovery......tc bro...

looks like you are in a hurry to have your day. haha..

nenu chepta laid back saale galla gurinchi

nee yavva kalchi dobbali yedavalni.. adedo panikimalina village or town la untaru even in US

edo bokkalo job chestaru...bayata emi avutondo idea undadu. one day realize aitaru. competition chusi pant lone poskuntaru

inka chesedi emi leka I DONT LIKE TRAFFIC I DONT LIKE RUNNING ALL DAY ani love da reasons cheppi they dont come out of that comfort zone

porapatuna pedda city vaadu divorce or job pote inka veela SUNAKANANDAM untadi I am happy I have wife and job ani shoulders pat chesukuntaru

21 hours ago, RoadRomeo said:

Watch this series called "Psych". It's in prime..

5 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

nenu chepta laid back saale galla gurinchi

nee yavva kalchi dobbali yedavalni.. adedo panikimalina village or town la untaru even in US

edo bokkalo job chestaru...bayata emi avutondo idea undadu. one day realize aitaru. competition chusi pant lone poskuntaru

inka chesedi emi leka I DONT LIKE TRAFFIC I DONT LIKE RUNNING ALL DAY ani love da reasons cheppi they dont come out of that comfort zone

porapatuna pedda city vaadu divorce or job pote inka veela SUNAKANANDAM untadi I am happy I have wife and job ani shoulders pat chesukuntaru

Oo ante urkosthavu thread loki

jara fire tagginchu

andaru oke stage lo develop avvaru

late bloomers untaru

nee lga alochisthe suicide rates ekkuva avthai  slow learners ki

Just now, Lonelyloner said:

Oo ante urkosthavu thread loki

jara fire tagginchu

andaru oke stage lo develop avvaru

late bloomers untaru

nee lga alochisthe suicide rates ekkuva avthai  slow learners ki

alage soosta undandi..sarr ani world ekkadiko vellipoddi..depression to valle sastaru