db pedalu job selection help...

macha

in confusion picking between 2 FT:

1. FT start up role is good and unlimited vacation (h1b in progress I think they filed LCA) 

2. FT its trading platform  role is ok would be more or less individual contributor .... 20k more salary than 1st FT with 401k with 2 years maturity with 18 days vacation including sick ...

both has $45k in terms of Health insurance per year.. literally nothing out of pocket.... 

edit elaa undanga present job contracting  and 1 more contacting job offered loli nadustaundi....

unlimited vacation is ...just a bisket in Job Offer..

start up road map...and if u feel that the product/service has good growth aspects go there..

else go to stable trading platform...funding issue undadu...

health insurance all same..

GoodLuck BiggBoss....  @bhaigan  i am missing this...  :D eppudu start avutadi next season.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

unlimited vacation is ...just a bisket in Job Offer..

start up road map...and if u feel that the product/service has good growth aspects go there..

else go to stable trading platform...funding issue undadu...

health insurance all same..

GoodLuck BiggBoss....  @bhaigan  i am missing this...  :D eppudu start avutadi next season.

I feel this is what I am leaning towards .... startup is renewable energy side...and defiantly work wise chinigutundi....I can negotiate with start up showing the 2nd offer ? 2nd offer I think they are ready to give 40k more in base 

18 minutes ago, macha said:

I feel this is what I am leaning towards .... startup is renewable energy side...and defiantly work wise chinigutundi....I can negotiate with start up showing the 2nd offer ? 2nd offer I think they are ready to give 40k more in base 

Renewable energy waste bro 

29 minutes ago, macha said:

base ekkuva untene better.

34 minutes ago, macha said:

ye tech bro

have to start looking currently in ft from 4 years

44 minutes ago, macha said:

1. FT start up role is good and unlimited vacation (h1b in progress I think they filed LCA) 

2. FT its trading platform  role is ok would be more or less individual contributor .... 20k more salary than 1st FT with 401k with 2 years maturity with 18 days vacation including sick ...

both has $45k in terms of Health insurance per year.. literally nothing out of pocket.... 

edit elaa undanga present job contracting  and 1 more contacting job offered loli nadustaundi....

Inne jobs ravali ante ekkado @macha vundali 😜😜

jokes apart If I were you I would pick option 2..... 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

base ekkuva untene better.

Hmm adey ankuntuna but trading platform ft la personal trading ristrictions  cannot do options  or stocks 

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Inne jobs ravali ante ekkado @macha vundali 😜😜

jokes apart If I were you I would pick option 2..... 

Since past 2 months no calls ... but all of sudden all offers came...

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

unlimited vacation is just a trap, I was told the same and after joining I realized. Last two years I took only 9 days off as always critical work comes in and they indirectly say people who charge more to overhead will be laid off first. It’s always better to have fixed number of PTOs than this crappy unlimited.

Hmm good to know  I any ways don’t take more also except going to india 

2 hours ago, macha said:

congrats bro 

which tech