Dont go j&j

Manchodu_Chedodu

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Go side and play.  Vishayam leni junk fellow ani baane ardam chesukunnav ga. 

Try to learn how to stick to a topic next time. 

same applies to you as well big guy, 

check your posts, you started off first without any evidence, you think you know eveything, but you dont know shyt. you didnt post any conrete evidence in your first post, and just saying shyt, desis ani enduku annnanu ante, i came across people like you think they know everything, but when asked any extra questions they're like you what lol 

A lot of people here in this forum are good, some scrap like you and that other dude exists everywhere, what we do out of em' just stay away. 

Ignoring you, take it easy and be good 

22 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

check your posts, you started off first without any evidence, you think you know eveything, but you dont know shyt. you didnt post any conrete evidence in your first post, and just saying shyt, desis ani enduku annnanu ante, i came across people like you think they know everything, but when asked any extra questions they're like you what lol 

A lot of people here in this forum are good, some scrap like you and that other dude exists everywhere, what we do out of em' just stay away. 

How funny, you are the moron that tried to post some "facts" or were those "farts" about J&J vaccine without knowing what exactly a vaccine efficacy means. 

I merely put you in your place by quoting what "qualified" medical professionals wrote, and then you went on a rant about how I am jealous of you, jealous of you who's pretty much a "troll". LOL that is the biggest joke I have read here, and you are the biggest joke I've encountered here. 

Sorry I had to put you in your place, couldn't help it. next time, try to get some actual "facts" before releasing your "farts" here. Okay naa, all the best brother. 

24 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Here you go exfaart saab

59 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I take delight in calling out half baked a***les going around peddling BS theories they get through whatsapp forwards. 

Ninnu anatle it's up to you to decide whether you fall in the above category😀

Hence, confirmed 😄