Who is future tollywood star who is going to rule Telugu Film Industy?

Manchodu_Chedodu

Ninna I saw this vlog. I din watch any of his movies kani, outside he sounds so sweet and chill. Haven't seen any movie star who is this sweet outside. Chala down to earth anipichadu

27 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ninna I saw this vlog. I din watch any of his movies kani, outside he sounds so sweet and chill. Haven't seen any movie star who is this sweet outside. Chala down to earth anipichadu

all his 2 brothers also so cool... they are well behaved not like so called big heroes in Telugu... so much attitude and ego....kicking slapping fans....execpt venky every one is bevarse behavior ....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Balayya bob is also very down to earth when you meet him outside, try meeting him when he comes to US next time

6 minutes ago, macha said:

all his 2 brothers also so cool... they are well behaved not like so called big heroes in Telugu... so much attitude and ego....kicking slapping fans....execpt venky every one is bevarse behavior ....

yeah, siva rajkumar used to live in society near to us, and morning jog ke vellevanni akkadiki. used to see him frequently on morning walks.. pic kuda digina, and he is friendly. evarina palkariste matladtadu and pics kavalante istadu, without any hassle. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Balayya bob is also very down to earth when you meet him outside, try meeting him when he comes to US next time

manollu gumpulu gumpulu meeda padesariki no option inka, tannadam tappa 😃

Inka thopulu...thupaaraalu...tessmaar khan's ki space ledhu...anybody can bcome a big star now a days.. 

With advent of social media and OTT especially....ee families...thops..kingdoms..etc ..all out...this is what natures course...

Ibkaa kondharu so called pyaans ardham chesukovatam ledhu...

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Ball bobb...has no sense to ky observation...

He has no sense of public speaking..no sense of treating and maintaining public especially when he is around fans,public etc..

No sense of judging the scripts and its results...

Few good things about him

He helps many people ...and kept it as a secret..

Still he tries to act at this age...but of course with no sense...but still maintains the energy...

His respect to elders and love to his fathers...

The platform baala bob got no body could have got and will get further...but he misused with his no-sense...