Alabama continues to ban Yoga as undesirable hindu influence

Telugodura456

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Alabama lanti fourth world country lo third world yoga ni ban cheyyali. Yoga ke avamanam akkadaki velthe

usa is great nation

they accept anything that is good

most of them work with integrity

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

usa is great nation

they accept anything that is good

most of them work with integrity

Yeah anduke prathi country matter lo velu pedatharu. Also Alabama has the worst indices in the whole of USA

CITI_c$y India lo hindus culture follow avvandi ante g lo noppi.. ade vere desham vadu matram... why should they induce 3rd country culture... 

#hermaphadites for a reason 

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I actually support this. why import third world practices.

https://www.wavy.com/news/politics/alabamas-ban-on-yoga-in-schools-may-continue-as-conservative-groups-object/

Alabama’s ban on yoga in schools may continue as conservative groups object

no wonder you support this. You are worse than peacefuls. evado tupaki pedthee db ki pattina daridram potundi 

https://www.wavy.com/news/politics/alabamas-ban-on-yoga-in-schools-may-continue-as-conservative-groups-object/

Shut up and pray Lord Pk your jabbu will vanish

thank you

this is really unnecessary...

treat it as physical activity....not to associate with religion...

anyway..they are going to do basic yoga for physical fitness...not like they are aiming for kaivalyam through raja yoga...

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

majority makes rules anywhere in democracy

Constitution okati edchindi kada. Andulo religious freedom right icharu citizens ki. Govt cannot interefere or support any one religion.

nenu alabama lo chala years vunna..this so called ban is only namesake . Yoga centers bagane vunnai akkada

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

schools are a state subject, if they are allowed to not teach theory of natural evolution 

they can very well be directed to not teach Yoga aswell.
lot of middle east countries also dont allow yoga 

23 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

Exactly, they are afraid of the philosophy and schools of thought in Hinduism. If these white people actually study core principles of Hinduism it will be a threat to Christianity . 

ha ha ha ha !

people are unnecessarily getting offended here. I did not mean to insult telugu people or anything with  my OP. The fact is all these yoga etc carry more baggage than help anything. It is some exercises yes but so what there are so many exercises from many  cultures which gives same or better benefits. Yoga is really speaking as foreign to telugu people as it is to american people. Did our grandparents farming know anythign abut yoga boga? werent they healthy? then how is it our culture? The problem I have anything with that sanskritic mumbo jumbo comes with caste baggage in a very sly way. In fact yoga harms indians who are more susceptible to this baggage than americans who treat it purely as exercize to get a nice butt @siru

• Like 1