Ambedkar on Bhakti or hero-worship

timmy

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't need a source. simple google search will tell you about it. That was indeed Ambedkar's original demand. Not reservations.

You think everyone should fall behind the 'idea of India' as if its god's will. Ofcourse you think Ambedkar and Jinnah are hypocrites. If you actually look up the word in the dictionary and understand what it means, it will become clear that you are the hypocrite here. 

you and all the uppercaste people who are against bahujan (dalit+obc) demands for share in power.

Once again I repeat “ I dont hate any person or judge them by their Gender,Caste, status but will Judge their actions.

Here i end my discussion Lol you can live and Die with ur hate...Thanks keep it with urslef.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude for someone who doesn't know basic history, you have a lot of opinions.

if you have even a hint of shame, you would do some reading before calling someone names.

if you have hint of shame you will not generalize like pushpams n leftists

how many more days exploiting votes

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wasn't there a small incident at Puri temple, with some priests were not happy with Ramnath Kovind visiting the temple? 

yes, it was overplayed by the media. It was a small incident, but still the sentiment exists. 

president aina kuda lower caste vadiki kastame na lol..being brahmin ismore than president anamata

1 minute ago, afdbowner said:

Once again I repeat “ I dont hate any person or judge them by their Gender,Caste, status but will Judge their actions.

Here i end my discussion Lol you can live and Die with ur hate...Thanks keep it with urslef.

you don't have to repeat that bullshit. I never said you hate someone because they are dalit.

you are just a moron living in your bubble, pretending that the world beyond operates on the same terms that the world inside your bubble does.

I called you a moron. Not a hater. Anyway you are not equipped to have a discussion with me, if you don't even know what Ambedkar originally asked for.

23 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

Constitution writing ni koora receipi tho polchina nee paatha saamanlu ammutam telivitetalaki

curry chesinantha easy anta lol.. antha easy aithe only ambedkar ki enduku icharu aa duty ani adigithe evaru cheppatla

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, siru said:

curry chesinantha easy anta lol.. antha easy aithe only ambedkar ki enduku icharu aa duty ani adigithe evaru cheppatla

It was a political compromise. 

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he proposed reservation because he believed dalits also have a right to share power in India. 

his original idea was not reservation, but separate electorates for dalits for a certain period.. means separate prime minister, separate cabinet, separate budget for them, duh! 

upper castes were scared of that demand, and Gandhi went on a fast against that demand, and Ambedkar was blackmailed into agreeing to a compromise called reservations.

again, its not about equality bujji. Its about dalit's entitlement to power. It still hasn't materialized. It will never materialize under the conditions in India, unless more and more dalits speak up with force. Its happening in some parts of the country, but most parts dalits are just happy to get along with the flow and not rock the boat for fear of violent reprisals.

India lo uppercaste vaallaki siggu ledhu. em cheddam.

appatlo majority of indians are not educated so caste discrimination vundi ante ok..ipudu educated valle inka ekkuva discriminate chestunnaru..only thing is they are giving it a color that they support financial reservation

19 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

Is this really true, do you have any source for this ?

if it is true then it is crystal clear that Ambedkar was the biggest hypocrite like Jinnah for Pak....

ohh so own country lo untouchables ga vundali antav..equality lenapudu evariki adi country?

untouchable castes vunnayi telsu kada..avi emi britishers pettinavi kadu mana fellow indian upper caste vallu pettinavi

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

merit magic ante idhe. 

by merit u mean he is on path to create 10000 jobs as enterprenuer or some einstein award for contribution to science? 😂

Just now, siru said:

appatlo majority of indians are not educated so caste discrimination vundi ante ok..ipudu educated valle inka ekkuva discriminate chestunnaru..only thing is they are giving it a color that they support financial reservation

I think most people are uninformed, and have few (almost none) friends outside of their caste/class.

They don't know wtf they are even saying for the most part, and just blurt out some bs that makes them feel good about themselves. Financial status based reservation is one such. very few people actually understand what it means.

I think caste discrimination indeed is on the wane, but its not due to education, but due to capitalism and in some part because of the successful selling of the idea of nationalism by RSS. today many lower castes, including dalits are happy to associate with BJP, even if it means that they get to play second fiddle.

hard hierarchies are being replaced by soft ones. India is changing.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

by merit u mean he is on path to create 10000 jobs as enterprenuer or some einstein award for contribution to science? 😂

This guy apparently is state 3rd or 5th or some such high rank in eamcet.

this is the kind of people merit discovers. utterly worthless scum, who is still stuck with mindless garbage views on ambedkar. 

makes me wanna question the efficacy of bs exams like eamcet. 

enthaina cheppu ba, TN awesome to discover this cancer called entrance exams so soon, and just ban them outright.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

This guy apparently is state 3rd or 5th or some such high rank in eamcet.

this is the kind of people merit discovers. utterly worthless scum, who is still stuck with mindless garbage views on ambedkar. 

makes me wanna question the efficacy of bs exams like eamcet. 

enthaina cheppu ba, TN awesome to discover this cancer called entrance exams so soon, and just ban them outright.

haha..eamcet rank..adi oke purpose kosam,get in a top college there by guaranteed job in some software company. Antaku minchi no use.

awesome to cancel entrance tests..ap lo kuda cheste many students will be thank ful

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

you lost one key thing

accept the fact that some communities have been illtreated

it was not ambedkar that continued reservations ask those who continued it

he was right on reservation for equality in society parties exploiting for votes

He was a great man with his flaws, like anyone else. 

Don't expect people in the DB to hold a sensible discussion on it though 

Ambedkar chusi nerchukovali  , tonaka kunda entire upper castes ni thoki mingadu, oka book tho... How can u defeat ur enemy without a single drop of blood

3 hours ago, siru said:

mari ayanaki enduku icharu antav aa responsibility ?  world lo chala countries constitution is formed by taking best parts of already established democracies. Andulo tappemundi ?

Pedhayna, ediseyradhe! Ambi bhaibah time lo super gani edhey ambi bhai ni addupetyukoni inka reservations antu papam kasta padi sadive students enni lives nasam chesado indirect ga telsukuntey manchidhi. Ah india lo reservations epudithey tesestharo which is not possible apatidakha anthey yhtadhi.