Aswathaama

betapilli

Just now, zarathustra said:

kastam le he has no money to buy bus or train tickets, nuvve vellachu ga

Elago as humans our policy has been to destroy forests and develop real estate. Ee process lo he won't have any where to go but to be found out by someone. 

Just now, betapilli said:

Elago as humans our policy has been to destroy forests and develop real estate. Ee process lo he won't have any where to go but to be found out by someone. 

He is in amazon forests. If you join me i will take you to him. %$#$

Just now, Amrita said:

He is in amazon forests. If you join me i will take you to him. %$#$

Indaka Gopala gopala movie lo pawan kalyan aswathaama dhroupadi vastrapaharanam avtunte prasninchaadu, anduke inka bathikunnaadu annadu. Aa prasninchaadam gurunchi enta vethikina bhagavatham pravachanalalo dorakatledu ekkada. 

5 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Indaka Gopala gopala movie lo pawan kalyan aswathaama dhroupadi vastrapaharanam avtunte prasninchaadu, anduke inka bathikunnaadu annadu. Aa prasninchaadam gurunchi enta vethikina bhagavatham pravachanalalo dorakatledu ekkada. 

Dronacharya ni arjuna champaka ashwattama pledged to kill pandavulu but he accidentally kills pandvaas sons. He was then cursed by krishna his wounds will never heal. Ala adavullo tirugutunadu inka immortal antaru.  May be he is in penance. Himalayas lo hundreds of years old sages unnaru antaru mari %$#$

But, i can take you to aswatthamma if you come with me to amazon forests @3$%

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Dronacharya ni arjuna champaka ashwattama pledged to kill pandavulu but he accidentally kills pandvaas sons. He was then cursed by krishna his wounds will never heal. Ala adavullo tirugutunadu inka immortal antaru.  May be he is in penance. Himalayas lo hundreds of years old sages unnaru antaru mari %$#$

But, i can take you to aswatthamma if you come with me to amazon forests @3$%

I don't want to go anywhere to find him. I want him to come out to be found. 

Just now, betapilli said:

Just talked to Ashwatthama he said sorry. 

8 hours ago, betapilli said:

he's the super villain in this Indonesian MCU style movie.

11 hours ago, betapilli said:

...inka bathike unnada? Unte ekkada unnadu?

search in you tube, will get awesome answers, some of our youtubers saw all maha bharatham !!

Dronacharya seeks boon from lord shiva.  Ashwathama is born with some powers. He can control hunger, thirst and sleep. And even death, tanu korukunte kani radu. Or he has to be killed by more powerful beings like god but not by normal mortal living beings. Apparently pandavas are considered to be more powerful than him. Anduke ashwathama ki maranam ledani telisina koda, Dharma Raju abaddham cheppadu kanuka Dronacharya believes it when he hears  “Ashwathama hathaha kunjaraha”. But it’s a boon for Ashwathama  if he wasn’t killed by any powerful being or if he did not wish death for himself then he will die at the end of Kali Yuga. I don’t know that he has curse.