Covaxin ki em ayyindi

snoww

4 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Doctors telling Covaxin not working ani

I saw a collector post anti body test that has shown covaxin does successfully induce Immune response .

Not sure how effective it is knowing the shoddy testing system in india . 

5 hours ago, snoww said:

Majority of vaccines happening in India is covishield. Evarini adigina ade theesukunna antunnaru. 

Covaxin ki em ayyindi assalu. Everyone is silent about it. 

On top of the existing 'Poverty' image, the elevation of the most corrupted leaders to the highest offices of power like how Jaggad with 40 criminal cases and INR 40,000 Crore fraud under belt his belt is seen as a biggest drag in publishing the image of the vaccine.

I was talking about Covaxin with my colleeagues on GoogleMeet. during regular scrum. All of a sudden everybody burst into the laughter. They thought I was joking, even now. Yes this happened with my UK based team where I am living since 12 years.

Who will believe in the credibility of the country which has 90% of population corrupted to the core??

This applied not just to Jagga, but also to TDP and every other party in the country.

• Upvote 1

On top of that Covaxin has to compete with none other than CoviShield, which is backed up by the World renowned and consistently rated among the Top 3 of the world University called OXFORD University.

So a brand tarnished with the corrupted image of Jaggad & CBN Vs a product backed by Oxford.

And you know the winner already

Just now, pittagoda said:

At least 3 I know in Andhra.  6 people got Covid after the vaccine in one of their hospitals. 

Covid vaccine does not guarentee 100% immunity but covidshield is atleast known to reduce severe complications  and hospitalisations . 

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Covid vaccine does not guarentee 100% immunity but covidshield is atleast known to reduce severe complications  and hospitalisations . 

Blood clots ani antunaru kada covisheild valla.. also some countries in Europe has put it on hold.

4 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Blood clots ani antunaru kada covisheild valla.. also some countries in Europe has put it on hold.

A few rare cases out of  millions , even NHS has said the benefits outweigh the risks involved

5 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

32 cases out of an administered population of 4 Crores.

Incidentally, during any 3 month period, that Thrombiosis blood clot cases will be more than 65 before Covids arrival.

6 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Politics of USA at work !! They have developed new vaccines and they have to market them. So started doing politics starting with Europe.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Politics of USA at work !! They have developed new vaccines and they have to market them. So started doing politics starting with Europe.

I believe same might be happening as AstraZeneca vaccine is Non profit obviously big pharma is sad about the cheaper alternatives.