Honda Pilot 7 seater

karna11

2 minutes ago, karna11 said:Family vans em brands?

Chrysler Pacifica 

Honda odessey

first hand experience 

Toyota Sienna lu dorakatledu ani vinna never got a chance to test ride. 

But tough call when it comes to a family car. Manakemo SUV type kavali coz we would be behind wheel all the time so SUV Nadine mazaa vere; But parents oste vallaki chala discomfort in a SUV ekkadam digadam. 

3 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

Pacifica gurinchii cheppu 

It's the best packaged mpv with a good interior layout and great ride  but it's not as reliable as sienna and will have much less resale value when you want to get rid of it.

Also it's biggest drawback is poor mileage , almost 30-40% less than a sienna. Comes in great colours thoughimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXIVM46G62g7gRm3U1FZs

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

It's the best packaged mpv with a good interior layout and great ride  but it's not as reliable as sienna and will have much less resale value when you want to get rid of it.

Also it's biggest drawback is poor mileage , almost 30-40% less than a sienna. Comes in great colours thoughimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXIVM46G62g7gRm3U1FZs

motham seats ni flat bed cheyochu, you know what I mean, mast anipinchindii aa brahmisiggu.gif

on the contrary odessey/Sienna ki only 3rd row flat cheyochu anukunta not the second row.

2 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

motham seats ni flat bed cheyochu, you know what I mean, mast anipinchindii aa brahmisiggu.gif

on the contrary odessey/Sienna ki only 3rd row flat cheyochu anukunta not the second row.

Yup good interior layout but main drawback is pentastar engine , although it's a V6 it's not much faster than others while being horribly  inefficient . 15-20 mpg

• Like 1

I've been using Hyundai Palisade for more than a year now and I really enjoy. Lots of options..all latest technology. bells and whistles. Most importantly, its very spacious and stylish than Honda Pilot. Third row in honda pilot is not as much spacious than Hyundai Palisade's third row. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2021 at 1:17 AM, bankris said:

I've been using Hyundai Palisade for more than a year now and I really enjoy. Lots of options..all latest technology. bells and whistles. Most importantly, its very spacious and stylish than Honda Pilot. Third row in honda pilot is not as much spacious than Hyundai Palisade's third row. 

How easy is it to access third row? 
and will it be comfortable for parents to get in and out?

6 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

7 seat configuration aithe it is very easy to go in and out. I have used it personally and it is convenient and roomy.

Never tried the 8 seat configuration.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:05 PM, Ryzen_renoir said:

Yup good interior layout but main drawback is pentastar engine , although it's a V6 it's not much faster than others while being horribly  inefficient . 15-20 mpg

Look at Kia Carnival

On 4/6/2021 at 8:05 PM, Ryzen_renoir said:

Pacifica Hybrid undi kada....and this one qualifies for $7500K fed returns for energy efficient. Mileage they claim is 82 (gas+electric combo) otherwise regular gas is 30.

2 hours ago, nokia123 said:

of all the SUVs (Economy Level - not the Luxurious Lincoln Navigator etc..) I test drove, Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade has best space in the three rows. My father in law is six foot tall. He could easily get in and out of the third and sit comfortably in there. 

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

7 seat configuration aithe it is very easy to go in and out. I have used it personally and it is convenient and roomy.

you mean the one with captain chairs in second row?

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

bought at msrp or paid more than the actual price at dealer?