pondy lo pushpams ki helping 

wait till May 2nd , there will be some shocker in pondy results

10 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

jaggad will be in jail if not vadi survival important

see the way how all going to guj companies

pondy lo pushpams ki helping 

yes every business in India going to BJP crony capitalists

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

AP congi YCP ayithe , BJP pettina prathi bills ki ji hujur ani enduku support chestharu

this is again false propaganda on congress in andhra pradesh

ap gurinchi em teliyakundaa notikochhinaa sollu vaaguthaav, asalu AP lo hardcore congress vote bank etu shift ayipoyindoo telusaa, ycheepeeki

7 hours ago, bhaigan said:

that manode feelings was created by pinkies

andhra vallani tarimi kodatamu annaru malli adhe andhra valla tho business lu chesthunaru, difference between perception and reality

anni iirigation projects congress hayam lo kattinave, TRS vachi peekindi emiti

Telangana jathi pitha KCR ani ilanti viral slogans prajala lo ki tisukoni vellaru

pinkies congress kanna best ani anukuntunaru infact they are not

Irrigation project Kaleswaram congress kattindha

5 hours ago, Somedude said:

Neeku konchem ayina siggu ani anipinchadha? Jaggadu 38 cases lo muddhayi. 11 CBI  7 ED cases. Chala assets attach chesaru. Atlanti financial terrorist ki kaluki balapam kattukoni compaign chesavu social media lo. Ee Nayani case lo they caught just 1 Cr. Your hypocrisy is limitless.

Jaggu gurinchi i dont care, if he is in jail also I dont care

Nuvvu kuda baboru amaravati lo lands docheskunna balabam kattukoni pracharam chesinav

Nenu telangana gurinchi matladithe jaggu antav enti, tg ki jaggu ki em sambandam undi

6 hours ago, nag_mama said:

ap gurinchi em teliyakundaa notikochhinaa sollu vaaguthaav, asalu AP lo hardcore congress vote bank etu shift ayipoyindoo telusaa, ycheepeeki

Avunu shift ayindi there are lot of reasons for that YSR is from congress rajanna bidda sympathy tho shift ayindi, that is baboru asamarthata antha anti incumbancy unindi ground reality lo 

Is YCP supporting congress at center ? No

3 hours ago, argadorn said:

Irrigation project Kaleswaram congress kattindha

Chevella ne redesign chesinaru kaleshwaram ga, it is already incorporated project, TRS finished anthe , dantlo chala ne corruption chesinaru, they are using that money for every elections

13 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Jaggu gurinchi i dont care, if he is in jail also I dont care

Nuvvu kuda baboru amaravati lo lands docheskunna balabam kattukoni pracharam chesinav

Nenu telangana gurinchi matladithe jaggu antav enti, tg ki jaggu ki em sambandam undi

I am talking about your disgusting hypocracy. Its not about Jagga or TG.

Inka baboru ani nuvvu chese political accusations meedha reply ivvadam time waste panulu. They have not produced an iota of evidence. When they do that I don't support unlike you - supporting Jagga even after the FIRs and chargesheets are filed and his assets are attached.

21 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I am talking about your disgusting hypocracy. Its not about Jagga or TG.

Inka baboru ani nuvvu chese political accusations meedha reply ivvadam time waste panulu. They have not produced an iota of evidence. When they do that I don't support unlike you - supporting Jagga even after the FIRs and chargesheets are filed and his assets are attached.

That's your hypocricy

Jaggu chesadu ani edusthav, adhe dora chesadu ante samardisthav

8 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

That's your hypocricy

Jaggu chesadu ani edusthav, adhe dora chesadu ante samardisthav

Where did I support Dhora? Highlight the part where I supported Dhora. All I am pointing is your hypocrisy. Due to people like you, the discussion about corruption in India has become a joke. You cry on small fish while supporting the whales shamelessly. You cry on people with no evidence while supporting the people whose cases have truck load of evidence.

25 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Where did I support Dhora? Highlight the part where I supported Dhora. All I am pointing is your hypocrisy. Due to people like you, the discussion about corruption in India has become a joke. You cry on small fish while supporting the whales shamelessly. You cry on people with no evidence while supporting the people whose cases have truck load of evidence.

where did I support jagan in this thread? nenu band wagon vadilesanu ani chala sarlu cheppa

I dont and dont care lafoot jaggu period

jagan meeda 24X 7 edche nuvvu sharmila sanka nakadini ki siggu leda, jaffa's kanna ekkuva threads nuvve vesa that's your hypocrisy

If you find anything wrong in jagan put him in jail with out any mercy, CJI kuda baboru friend ae kada according to some pulka's , RRR parthi roju TV la mundu ade chepthunadu

iyyani kadu kani TDLP ni TRSLP lo kalipi nanduku are you trying to support dora

I am not crying , you are crying

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

where did I support jagan in this thread? nenu band wagon vadilesanu ani chala sarlu cheppa

jagan meeda 24X 7 edche nuvvu sharmila sanka nakadini ki siggu leda, jaffa's kanna ekkuva threads nuvve vesa that's your hypocrisy

If you find anything wrong in jagan put him in jail with out any mercy, CJI kuda baboru friend ae kada according to some pulka's , RRR parthi roju TV la mundu ade chepthunadu

iyyani kadu kani TDLP ni TRSLP lo kalipi nanduku are you trying to support dora

I am not crying , you are crying

Ippudu support gurunchi kaadhu nenu cheppindhi. Your earlier support inspite of knowing that he has multiple chargesheets and his assets are attached by the ED. Nenu Sharmila meedha vese posts to troll. I posted number of times agains their dramas. Nuvuv maree intha dumb ani anukoledhu. About your comment on Ramana, that shows your other side again. Babori ki friend ani meeru chese propaganda. He worked fot the Govt when CBN was in power. He worked for railways and some central Govt dept also. That doesn't mean he is friend of Congress leaders at that time.

I am not supporting Dora. But your threads like these will only expose your hypocrisy. No one will take you seriously. Take the same stand on all the politicians based on formal information like the prima-faice evidende, FIR and chargesheets. Thats all what I am saying.

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Ippudu support gurunchi kaadhu nenu cheppindhi. Your earlier support inspite of knowing that he has multiple chargesheets and his assets are attached by the ED. Nenu Sharmila meedha vese posts to troll. I posted number of times agains their dramas. Nuvuv maree intha dumb ani anukoledhu. About your comment on Ramana, that shows your other side again. Babori ki friend ani meeru chese propaganda. He worked fot the Govt when CBN was in power. He worked for railways and some central Govt dept also. That doesn't mean he is friend of Congress leaders at that time.

I am not supporting Dora. But your threads like these will only expose your hypocrisy. No one will take you seriously. Take the same stand on all the politicians based on formal information like the prima-faice evidende, FIR and chargesheets. Thats all what I am saying.

jagan gurinchi ikkadi tho end chesedam anukuntunna, mari too much ga nanu tag chesthunaru

appudu ippudu okate statement meeda untunna

"If you find anything wrong in jagan put him in jail with out any mercy, CJI kuda baboru friend ae kada according to some pulka's , RRR parthi roju TV la mundu ade chepthunadu"

regarding ramana nenu cheppaledu I said according to pulka's, I know ramana is very good gentlemen

sharmila gurinchi cover chesindi chalu le kani, pulka's trying to find gap and fight between brother and sister, atleast TDP wants support from YSR family, TDP is lacking this very badly especially in rayalseema, troll ledhu padu ledu, chalu chalu nee hypocricy ikkadi tho apesey

2019 it was emotional and lot of hatred on sendraal saar thats it , nenu wanted ga jagan ki support cheyaledhu, I agree sendraal saar meeda hatred undatam valla aa stand tisukovalsi vachindi, after realizing it I left the band wagon, appudapudu anukuntu unta ee political threads enduku chusana ani time bokka kakapothe

do you know why you counter and make "hypocrisy" allegations on me because I am anti modi, you are yellow musugu vesukunna 2 rupees bhakth vi

I can take stand but  India lo ae political party suda pusa kadu, ade main problem