Excellence of Tamil nadu dravidian politics.

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

So everyone was fooled apart from you ? you should have humility to accept some good things too. Over all CBN was bad because he did not focus on justice. But his achievements are not PR - it was palpable.

thammudu , his achivements were concentration of entire wealth of state into a city and ignoring the rest . If you are only talking about Hyderabad then sendral did good job but as a state AP's GDP growth rate was only around 5.4%  back in those days you could not artificially pump GSDP numbers like now

Even YSR and KKR had higher GDP growth rate and more infrastructure spending . Can you name a single infrastructure project by sendral outside Hyderabad ? Hell even inside Hyderabad almost all infra projects were constructed by congress

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I wasnt talking about hyd. Literacy gatra are just some pointers. In india statistic collection is very poor. The difference in late 90s and early 2000s between TN and AP was very significant. I still remeber buying a ticket from TNSTC and APSRTC. in TNSTC he scribbled somethign in shabby paper as ticket and the bus did not even have class windows but some thick curtains you need to drag down. Dimensions were as if it was designed for chidlren. in APSRTC he showed me a computer layout of bus asked me to pick a seat and a computer printed it out. Bus had proper glass windows. Once you cross TN and move to AP - difference was obvous. Everything was wider in chittor of AP - the roads the road margins left for parksing. the shop fronts used granite etc. It felt good to be in AP.  But in reality AP was getting weakened.

Alos hyd hyd antu antha chulakanaga matladuthunnav. Antha easy na oka city development cheyyadam. India lo ?

Chittoor had worst infrastructure when compared to neighboring Vellore in TN

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

aunu nuvvu konni nelala mundu jagan anna ni support chesav ilane 

nenu ninna gatti ga cheppanu nanu tag cheykandi ani

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I wasnt talking about hyd. Literacy gatra are just some pointers. In india statistic collection is very poor. The difference in late 90s and early 2000s between TN and AP was very significant. I still remeber buying a ticket from TNSTC and APSRTC. in TNSTC he scribbled somethign in shabby paper as ticket and the bus did not even have class windows but some thick curtains you need to drag down. Dimensions were as if it was designed for chidlren. in APSRTC he showed me a computer layout of bus asked me to pick a seat and a computer printed it out. Bus had proper glass windows. Once you cross TN and move to AP - difference was obvous. Everything was wider in chittor of AP - the roads the road margins left for parksing. the shop fronts used granite etc. It felt good to be in AP.  But in reality AP was getting weakened.

Alos hyd hyd antu antha chulakanaga matladuthunnav. Antha easy na oka city development cheyyadam. India lo ?

Roads are the worst thing about TN and kerala as they have problems with land acquisition .

Enti chittoor roads wide aa ? Sendral did not even care to make naidupeta - renigunta road into four lane in his 14 years.  He was least Interested in anything outside Hyderabad. 

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Most parts of Chittor dist still have British time roads , idk what he is saying about chittor roads being wide . 

Tirupathi kosam konni roads bagu chesaru but he did not traverse in roads used by normal people . 

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

thammudu , his achivements were concentration of entire wealth of state into a city and ignoring the rest . If you are only talking about Hyderabad then sendral did good job but as a state AP's GDP growth rate was only around 5.4%  back in those days you could not artificially pump GSDP numbers like now

Even YSR and KKR had higher GDP growth rate and more infrastructure spending . Can you name a single infrastructure project by sendral outside Hyderabad ? Hell even inside Hyderabad almost all infra projects were constructed by congress

i do not know about hyd

but cement roads came during tdp regime

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dravidian movement was not tamil movement. Tamil nadu came in to being only with agitation of andhra people. But yes Periyar wanted south to seccede. Unfortunately many of our ancestors failed to undestand the significance of india. The muslims did better than us.

antha failure ayindi kabatte united AP divide avvadaniki one of the reason ani anukuntunna

Just now, futureofandhra said:

i do not know about hyd

but cement roads came during tdp regime

And 100% of them are due central funding. Panchayati raj funding to villages increased drastically in Modi era . 

State government cannot even pay the current bills of panchyatis , where do you think they have money to build roads ? Why do you think sendral is crying that bills of MNREGS works are not being paid by state govt even after cente gave them ?

Poyi state govt budgets choodu from 2014-2019 , salaries+pensions were 60% , freebies was 20% , interest payments was 15% . 

Just now, bhaigan said:

antha failure ayindi kabatte united AP divide avvadaniki one of the reason ani anukuntunna

AP separate country ayi untey armed revolution vachi undedhi sue to concentration of political , financial wealth by one section of the society . 

It was inevitable one way or another

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

It didnt look like that atleaast visually. ALso chittoor is far away from capital hyd where as vellore was next to it. But still the govt infrastrcuture then in terms of roads (i know lot of roads were laid in TN in UPA) or quality of buses or anything looked worse.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

And 100% of them are due central funding. Panchayati raj funding to villages increased drastically in Modi era . 

State government cannot even pay the current bills of panchyatis , where do you think they have money to build roads ? Why do you think sendral is crying that bills of MNREGS works are not being paid by state govt even after cente gave them ?

Poyi state govt budgets choodu from 2014-2019 , salaries+pensions were 60% , freebies was 20% , interest payments was 15% . 

am talking about 1999 time

till such time roads are worse

in my town it was during his time cement roads came

even 2014 time lo kooda atleast roads ayithey konchem chesadu 

vadu freebies ichi vuntey jaggad endhuku win avutadu

farm loan waiver disaster 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

AP separate country ayi untey armed revolution vachi undedhi sue to concentration of political , financial wealth by one section of the society . 

It was inevitable one way or another

Which is not bad. Atleast it would have solved the problems fully.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

The biggest failure of dravidian politics is, TamilNadu is still part of india.

Its unbearably humiliating to share nationhood with some of the most arrogant and dumbest assholes on the planet.

1000000% agreed 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Malla "onl;y hyd". Baabu there are 3 lak IT jobs there with exports in tens of thousands of crores. It is not some "only thing".

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

It didnt look like that atleaast visually. ALso chittoor is far away from capital hyd where as vellore was next to it. But still the govt infrastrcuture then in terms of roads (i know lot of roads were laid in TN in UPA) or quality of buses or anything looked worse.

Thammudu nuvvu only tirupathi connection roads choosavu anukunta . 

Why don't you go to Tiruchirapalli , madurai , Coimbatore and comapre them to AP cities.  Your capital obsession is troubling  , capital ki dhooram ga untey development jaragakoodadha? 

Nee philosophy valle Nellore dist chaala backward ayipoindhi , once Chennai ki daggarlo per capita undindhi ippudu worst ayipoindhi .  

Mee lanti wealth concentration philosophy valle I hate everything about Andhra Pradesh. 

Even narendra modi is also the same as you , he also thinks wealth concentration in gujarati industrialist hands will make india develop but the reality is in the process of concentration of wealth you are also depriving other parts of the system