Chandrababu Naidu Dance For Panabaka Lakshmi Campaign Song With Telugu Brothers In Guduru Road Show

csrcsr

I don't know why these people are still conductiing campaigns...chaalu ra ayya aapandi...

Meeru gelishtey...irrespective of parties..meeru and mee families baaguntaaru...migatha andaru mxx kudusthaaru....kaneesam...corona ni spread cheyakandi raa

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

I don't know why these people are still cobductiing campaigns...vhaalu ra ayya aapandi...

Meeru gelishtey...irrespective of parties..meeru and mee families baaguntaaru...migatha andaru mxx kudusthaaru....kaneesam...corona ni spread cheyakandi raa

niku antha taginda bro ??? still on medicine ??

4 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

I don't know why these people are still cobductiing campaigns...vhaalu ra ayya aapandi...

Especially because Chennai is already witnessing 2500 cases daily from a week due to elections . 

Ee constituency motham floating population untadhi. Hopefully babu garu does not allow more than two people on the podium 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Especially because Chennai is already witnessing 2500 cases daily from a week due to elections . 

Ee constituency motham floating population untadhi. Hopefully babu garu does not allow more than two people on the podium 

Babu ledhu...prawanaal ledhu...thuglaq teddy ledhu...vaalla Mxxx em poyindhi...look at the crowd...second wave kodithey inkem ley....leaders wont do anything....they want others to work for them...die for them...but not their family members..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Babu ledhu...prawanaal ledhu...thuglaq teddy ledhu...vaalla Mxxx em poyindhi...look at the crowd...second wave kodithey inkem ley....leaders wont do anything....they want others to work for them...die for them...but not their family members..

Hope you recover soon brother, are you experiencing any symptoms now? or just Isolating? Just drink lot of ginger tea and stay calm.

5 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Honestly no politician cares if all of them die if they can win the election .  The recent campaigns in 5 states prove that and these roadshows  also proves that. 

Let them die , no one asked them to gather in large crowds , most of these people are attending for liquor , biriyani and some wage 

Just now, ShruteSastry said:

Hope you recover soon brother, are you experiencing any symptoms now? or just Isolating? Just drink lot of ginger tea and stay calm.

Thank you brother...first of all....I only see random headches now and then...apart from that as of now...no big issues and haven't faced any symptoms...

• Like 1

Honestly no politician cares if all of them die if they can win the election .  The recent campaigns in 5 states prove that and these roadshows  also proves that. 

Let them die , no one asked them to gather in large crowds , most of these people are attending for liquor , biriyani and some wage 

edaina non-profits awareness campaigns chesthe bagundu. I was happy that India didn't get effected but now,

this wave seems different, i just hope all of you guys/gals in this DB at least try to bring awareness in your families and relatives. 

• Upvote 1

But actually leader should think about lives of others...but these so called leaders are opportunistic...yeah public should realize this frxkjng shitty politics abd craze of movies....all are useless...

Calm ga poyi evadiki nachina party ki...whom they think can do favour to larger population...vote veyaala moosukoni undaala...

Same with movies....just enjoy it anthey....oka movie hit ayithey ...hero..khulam.kaadhu many people and their families  who works in background could benefit....our telugu will never realise this I believe...