I just had Pfizer, is it okay to have two vodka shots and sleep after 2 hrs of vaccination?

DesiPokiri

Yeah, i think it should be good. Na vaccine apudu nurse ni adigithe, it shouldn’t matter anadi. I had whisky that night 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nimmakai said:

Yeah, i think it should be good. Na vaccine apudu nurse ni adigithe, it shouldn’t matter anadi. I had whisky that night 

Cool thanks baa

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am just tired all this week doing lot of cycling.. can I have drink alcohol and take a nap after vaccination ? 

Dehydrate idhi body better not take vidka or anyother alcoholic drinks. First dose ni majority did not experience any side effects.but drink more water instead of vodka.

Just now, pakbanda said:

Dehydrate idhi body better not take vidka or anyother alcoholic drinks. First dose ni majority did not experience any side effects.but drink more water instead of vodka.

Water tho sleep raadhu baa.. adhe vodka and wings vesthe eve varaku nap set ani pettukunna.

15 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Water tho sleep raadhu baa.. adhe vodka and wings vesthe eve varaku nap set ani pettukunna.

the CDC suggests that you should drink plenty of fluids after getting the shot, especially if you develop a fever. It may also be beneficial to drink plenty of fluids before getting your shot, as well. Just wait na 2 days apatidakha kick kosam @kdapparao tho muchatlu pettu. Oppukovatle asalu. 😂 

7 minutes ago, pakbanda said:

the CDC suggests that you should drink plenty of fluids after getting the shot, especially if you develop a fever. It may also be beneficial to drink plenty of fluids before getting your shot, as well. Just wait na 2 days apatidakha kick kosam @kdapparao tho muchatlu pettu. Oppukovatle asalu. 😂 

Baa endhi baa, weekend maa youth ela bathukuddhi without chukka and mukka