Delhi covid help

kakatiya

Anyone requiring Plasma for Covid treatment please share these , a group of people ready to make plasma donation:

We are ready to help 

pls share to u r friends,collegus,relation etc

A+ Manjeet Bhoria

1.Srikanth O+ ,9700655144.

2.Mani O+ ,7401535415

3.Sriram B+ ,8056051072

4.Ramesh B+ , 9884727286

5.Suresh B+, 8148916988

6.Murali A+. 7299399392

7.PRABHU. O+ 9884641396

8.Vijay. AB-ve. 9790954376

9.Jai. B- 99623610622

10.Raja A1+ 978986531

11.Perumal O+

12.KALIDASS A+ 13.9943948951

14.Abbas A1- 9551414146

15.Rajalingam B+ 9626696882

Sundar O+ 9941418736

16.Yuvaraj AB+ 8124291412

17.jagir B+. ,9042670928

18.suresh Kumar O+. 9840939939 

19.aravind O+, 9176980878.

20.Manikandan A+ 9566420317.

21.Senthilkumar B+,9962688252.

22.praveen kumar B +

23.mohanraj B positive

24.manikandan O+

25.C.prathap O +ve 9940521093

26.Isaianand o+. 7845548466

27. S THILAK O+ ve , 861810723.   

28. Anbumani O+ (9566001676)

29.Syed A+ 9551457239

30.M.jagadeesanvb A(7845662500)

31.Karthikeyan o+(9884400371)

32.Daniel 

B+ (9003148805)

33.Sridhar o+ (9500119761)

34.V.Mohan 0+ (9940639557) 35, jawahar b+ve 9600162581

36.v.karthick A1+ (9578828854) 

37.C.Rajkumar B+ve 

38. Ashok Kumar B+

39.M.KARUKKUVEL Raj B positve -9087425095

40.NARENDRAN A1B+(9500148984)

41.edwin. O- 9791150119 42. Selvaganesh A+ (9940187708)

43.siddiq O+. 9094666918

44.a.inba kumar o+ ve 9840301747

45.vignesh B+ 9884556995

46.vogneshgiri B+ 9043677660

47.anbarasan O+ 9840862846

48.M.Vimal kumar o+ 9677279760

49.Jeeva AB- (ph-8056292339)

50.sarath A+ 9551113240  

51.vazir o+(8754034986)

52.Dinesh A1+(8122288878)

53. Balakrish O+ (9047904837) 54.Madhan AB+(9940391891,9498142021)55. P.P.PRADHEESH O+ve +91-8903612888)

56. SHAKKUR B+ve+971552177084)

57. Venkat B-ve 9666661705

58. Roshan A+ve 9100954327

59.Vinod 9985003839

60. Joshua B-ve 9704972553 

61.Arun B+ve 9951997775

62. Dr.v.rajnikanth O+ 9032807745

63.Devender b+ 9716366570.  

64. AB+. Ajay.

sfhare this to as many groups as possible it may help a broken heart😊

You may please add more in the list if you think you can and are willing to help someone who is going through a Harrowing experience.  

Let’s come together to help each other.

On 4/18/2021 at 10:56 AM, kakatiya said:

Kejriwal spent alot for health and school.... 

Bjp campaigned against kejriwal saying freebies cm.

It backfired as health and education , corporate structure improved..under his rule.

If central health ministry don't release ample vaccination, medecine and oxygen supply even after they are willing to pay..at this point state governments shouldn't be held accountable..

I wonder what happend to 20 lakh covid relief ?

Have you seen yesterday press release from Kejri? He admitted that the oxygen crisis was not because of the lack of supply but because they did not have the necessary containers to carry. He also mentioned that the union government is already providing them with the supplies they need. 

why should the states not be accountable?

5 hours ago, Birsa said:

Have you seen yesterday press release from Kejri? He admitted that the oxygen crisis was not because of the lack of supply but because they did not have the necessary containers to carry. He also mentioned that the union government is already providing them with the supplies they need. 

Why is center not equally responsible ? Why is center immune to criticism ?

Last year when there was 1 covid case registered..modi led the 1 lakh aggregation for trump 

Same gujarath now planning to discharge 4000 patients..as there is acute shortage of oxygen in surat

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Why is center not equally responsible ? Why is center immune to criticism ?

Last year when there was 1 covid case registered..modi led the 1 lakh aggregation for trump 

Same gujarath now planning to discharge 4000 patients..as there is acute shortage of oxygen in surat

You are mixing up things. 

you mentioned “..at this point state governments shouldn't be held accountable”

In response to this statement Im asking a simple question that why the state governments are not accountable? Is not health a subject of the state and centre plays a mere advisory role? So how is that the state governments are exonerated of the responsibilities? 

2 hours ago, Birsa said:

You are mixing up things. 

you mentioned “..at this point state governments shouldn't be held accountable”

In response to this statement Im asking a simple question that why the state governments are not accountable? Is not health a subject of the state and centre plays a mere advisory role? So how is that the state governments are exonerated of the responsibilities? 

This is the exact lines I found in all hindutwa pages..that health is matter if state not center ? The same center that donated 100 crores as relief fund to kerala after severe backlash..donated another 300 for kerala relief..is kerala not part of india ?

When there is covid outbreak for second wave. Thanks to mega rallies by bjp ..which we can ignore...

Bjp media blamed states selectively delhi and maharashtra as failed states ..

.while gujarath which is under severe crisis of oxygen and cities like surat don't have oxygen to treat patients .

Is gujarath not part of india this time because we cannot criticize gujarath as it hurts bjp pr ?

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

This is the exact lines I found in all hindutwa pages..that health is matter if state not center ? The same center that donated 100 crores as relief fund to kerala after severe backlash..donated another 300 for kerala relief..is kerala not part of india ?

When there is covid outbreak for second wave. Thanks to mega rallies by bjp ..which we can ignore...

Bjp media blamed states selectively delhi and maharashtra as failed states ..

.while gujarath which is under severe crisis of oxygen and cities like surat don't have oxygen to treat patients .

Is gujarath not part of india this time because we cannot criticize gujarath as it hurts bjp pr ?

Bhayya instead of answering a simple question you are simply diverting the topic and making it sound complicated.  

let me give a perspective and see if that helps. Let’s say I am from komarum bheem district in Telangana and now living in warangal. Last year when there was a strict lockdown and transport between various places was cutoff although it was a personal inconvenience we all praised the CM since he successfully implemented the lockdown. Not only that, he also gave an assurance of speciality hospitals and ramping up off infra to fight the covid situation. But unfortunately that did not happen. I Know that he was able to reject central government’s  ayushman bharath for the state’s own aarogyasri scheme.. so I know that the state has more authority on health and can override central schemes. When I praised him for his successful implementation of the lockdown and aarogysri... why is that I can’t question him for not completing the Covid speciality hospitals. instead you are insisting that I should pass on the blame on the union government? Im not blaming the CM either in reality. he probably didn’t prioritise infra owing to whatever responsibilities he had and could not see the surge in the cases because of relaxing the rules and very many events and this second or whatever wave came at lightening speed. 

Forget about the lockdown we had an election rally by TRS here couple of days back. The gist is states have equal and even more responsibility and it’s irrational to think they have no role at all. Does not matter who is ruling 

8 hours ago, Birsa said:

Bhayya instead of answering a simple question you are simply diverting the topic and making it sound complicated.  

let me give a perspective and see if that helps. Let’s say I am from komarum bheem district in Telangana and now living in warangal. Last year when there was a strict lockdown and transport between various places was cutoff although it was a personal inconvenience we all praised the CM since he successfully implemented the lockdown. Not only that, he also gave an assurance of speciality hospitals and ramping up off infra to fight the covid situation. But unfortunately that did not happen. I Know that he was able to reject central government’s  ayushman bharath for the state’s own aarogyasri scheme.. so I know that the state has more authority on health and can override central schemes. When I praised him for his successful implementation of the lockdown and aarogysri... why is that I can’t question him for not completing the Covid speciality hospitals. instead you are insisting that I should pass on the blame on the union government? Im not blaming the CM either in reality. he probably didn’t prioritise infra owing to whatever responsibilities he had and could not see the surge in the cases because of relaxing the rules and very many events and this second or whatever wave came at lightening speed. 

Forget about the lockdown we had an election rally by TRS here couple of days back. The gist is states have equal and even more responsibility and it’s irrational to think they have no role at all. Does not matter who is ruling 

I answered your question..asking a question to a question is not an answer..

Why is there is one rule for delhi and one rule for gujarath ?

And what has central government contribution to second wave ?

Letting kumbh mela and mega rallies..

Now blaming states for oxygen supply except gujarath!

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

I answered your question..asking a question to a question is not an answer..

Why is there is one rule for delhi and one rule for gujarath ?

And what has central government contribution to second wave ?

Letting kumbh mela and mega rallies..

Now blaming states for oxygen supply except gujarath!

You did not. You are simply passing on the blame. 

I said how are the state’s not accountable. I just saw a post related to Kerala and the credit going to the state administration because the situation there is under control. 

8 hours ago, Birsa said:

@jawaani_jaaneman 

9 minutes ago, Birsa said:

You did not. You are simply passing on the blame. 

I said how are the state’s not accountable. I just saw a post related to Kerala and the credit going to the state administration because the situation there is under control. 

I am asking why only delhi and mumbai are accountable..why the bjp government on odd day blaming delhi and mumbai but not gujarath ?

On even day they claim no political blames we all have to work together..?

You are claiming states like delhi and maharashtra are only to blame but not states like gujarath who can't even offer beds and discharging current patients because of lack of oxygen?

I mentioned above point three times..and it is answer to your question. You keep coming back saying why can't states to be balmed when I clearly mention that states are to blamed but why bjp don't mention their states that dialed ?the rules only apply to states they don't like ?

Kerala had produced enough oxygen ..no praise there ...fairing much better than gujarath !.

Now can you answer this question sir..states are to blamed..then why gujarath is exception?

Just now, kakatiya said:

I am asking why only delhi and mumbai are accountable..why the bjp government on odd day blaming delhi and mumbai but not gujarath ?

On even day they claim no political blames we all have to work together..?

You are claiming states like delhi and maharashtra are only to blame but not states like gujarath who can't even offer beds and discharging current patients because of lack of oxygen?

I mentioned above point three times..and it is answer to your question. You keep coming back saying why can't states to be balmed when I clearly mention that states are to blamed but why bjp don't mention their states that dialed ?the rules only apply to states they don't like ?

Kerala had produced enough oxygen ..no praise there ...fairing much better than gujarath !.

Now can you answer this question sir..states are to blamed..then why gujarath is exception?

When did I say that any state should be exempted from their responsibilities ? 

My question is simple and you are mixing up things even after mentioning a anecdotal example. 

Why are the state administrations not accountable? Are they or not? Yes or No?

3 minutes ago, Birsa said:

When did I say that any state should be exempted from their responsibilities ? 

My question is simple and you are mixing up things even after mentioning a anecdotal example. 

Why are the state administrations not accountable? Are they or not? Yes or No?

Why are you asking me the same question when I mentioned three times states are responsible but central government is only blaming maharashtra And Delhi but not gujarath..

Let me tell you ..you know the answer but you don't want bodi get the blame..

He is the worst leader for any nation in such crisis..his get away strength is andh bhakts and followers who follow them just because nehru made mistakes..not because modi did something good..

Just because he hates muslims..so his followers hate muslims too woeo...

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Why are you asking me the same question when I mentioned three times states are responsible but central government is only blaming maharashtra And Delhi but not gujarath..

Let me tell you ..you know the answer but you don't want bodi get the blame..

He is the worst leader for any nation in such crisis..his get away strength is andh bhakts and followers who follow them just because nehru made mistakes..not because modi did something good..

Just because he hates muslims..so his followers hate muslims too woeo...

I don’t see any merit in your answers and assumptions. I rest my case. Thanks

On 4/29/2021 at 1:40 PM, Birsa said:

Delhi high court - enough is enough

Delhi high court warned contempt of court if center don't allocate 490 tonnes of oxygen it is supposed to deliver to state of delhi..

All this jhumla andh bhakts who is blaming kejriwal to protect supreme leader bodi image can now go ...themselves