Whoi's more shameless, Shekhar Gupta or Modi?

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Typical propoganda , shifting the blame on states and officials . 

Going forward states may find it incredibly hard to procure vaccines and modi might swoop in the last minute and provide vaccine becoming the hero.

If anyone is to blame it's the health minister , finance minister who should resgin immediately

• Upvote 2

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

sick fcuking bastard.

His normal stories are fine but he takes payment from big boys to paint them in positive light . 

So if you see any newspiece on print making critical observations , it's a paid article

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Typical propoganda , shifting the blame on states and officials . 

Going forward states may find it incredibly hard to procure vaccines and modi might swoop in the last minute and provide vaccine becoming the hero.

If anyone is to blame it's the health minister , finance minister who should resgin immediately

I never had any hope on India to handle hospitalizations well. Hope TN does atleast, even with no govt running the show.

so far, after doing a decent job with vaccination (15 million both doses, and 120 million single dose), now they are upsetting the well established procedure by inventing new rules.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

His normal stories are fine but he takes payment from big boys to paint them in positive light . 

So if you see any newspiece on print making critical observations , it's a paid article

I stopped taking him seriously after 2016.. I don't even remember why. that's how insignificant he is for me as a source of news. and definitely not of opinions.

Just now, 8pm said:

Vadi balancing strategy aithe too much untadi

I have never listened to him. youtube lo channel pettukoni pedda star ayyadu anukunta..

walk the talk time loney cut chesa veedini. typical Indian upper class views. I have enough assholes around me like that to last one lifetime.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I never had any hope on India to handle hospitalizations well. Hope TN does atleast, even with no govt running the show.

so far, after doing a decent job with vaccination (15 million both doses, and 120 million single dose), now they are upsetting the well established procedure by inventing new rules.

Tamil nadu is doing well from all observations , sure the numbers might be suppressed a bit but so far oxygen Is freely available and so are hospital beds

• Upvote 1