Remote FT jobs

AryaD

What are the companies that are hiring for FT remote jobs?  Media lo vunna hadavidi job market lo nijamga vundha remote jobs ki? Are companies really hiring. Talked to few recruiters last week and they ghosted me when i said i am looking for FT remote jobs.

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

2nd job or 3rd job baa?

first job man. Need to quit current FT due to personal reasons. Need to work remotely for the next 3 years.

30 minutes ago, AryaD said:

first job man. Need to quit current FT due to personal reasons. Need to work remotely for the next 3 years.

Work status enti baa.

Tech ento kooda cheppu I'll forward you any reqs I get

36 minutes ago, AryaD said:

What are the companies that are hiring for FT remote jobs?  Media lo vunna hadavidi job market lo nijamga vundha remote jobs ki? Are companies really hiring. Talked to few recruiters last week and they ghosted me when i said i am looking for FT remote jobs.

Facebook has remote jobs . Microsoft too . 

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Facebook has remote jobs . Microsoft too . 

You know the chances of making past those interviews aren't that great, for most people right. 

Plus most of those jobs are for developers

You know the chances of making past those interviews aren't that great, for most people right. 

Plus most of those jobs are for developers

TS tech stack same as mine . He told that in other post asking for rates in contracting I guess . I might be confused with other I’d too idk .

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

TS tech stack same as mine . He told that in other post asking for rates in contracting I guess . I might be confused with other I’d too idk .

Yeah might be true but still FAANG ante getting in tougher anyway. Guess the OP is looking for more options beyond FAANG 

Yeah might be true but still FAANG ante getting in tougher anyway. Guess the OP is looking for more options beyond FAANG 

May be :) 

9 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Idk for sure but I need one too. Remote better but even otherwise need one. Not sure if you saw my post yesterday.

Nope Emaindi ?   Yesterday is a missed day for me like in anukokunda oka roju @3$%