Phool aur kante

kalaa_pipaasi

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Ajay Devgan kem kharma one of the top performers in Bollywood. Ajay bhai ippatiki maintaining 30s physique and looks

Aadu Ee madhya singam tarvatha ekkuva famous aynattu anipistundi.. before that he was second grade Bollywood hero like Sunil Shetty 

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Veeru Devgan legendary fight master.

Ajay did a split on bike in this movie. Never before never after stunt adi

Yeah aa scene manchigundedi chinnappudu tv la chustey 

39 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Aadu Ee madhya singam tarvatha ekkuva famous aynattu anipistundi.. before that he was second grade Bollywood hero like Sunil Shetty 

Legend of Bhagat Singh nunchi he was in top league. 

7 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Legend of Bhagat Singh nunchi he was in top league. 

He has many hit movies like Omkara, Major Saab, Company, Once upon a time un mumbai and Hum dil de chuke sanam . He became mass action hero from Singham. I prefer him in serious roles though. Class acting and impeccable dialogue delivery. He gets into the skin of the character and all good dialogues come his way somehow. I am fan of SRK but ADs sincereness in his acting makes me think twice.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Iriswest said:

He has many hit movies like Omkara, Major Saab, Company, Once upon a time un mumbai and Hum dil de chuke sanam . He became mass action hero from Singham. I prefer him in serious roles though. Class acting and impeccable dialogue delivery. He gets into the skin of the character and all good dialogues come his way somehow. I am fan of SRK but ADs sincereness in his acting makes me think twice.

Major saab is a flop. And I said since Bhagat Singh which came before Company in which he owned the screen btw. Even in Omkara although he was good Saif was the show stopper with his langda tyagi act. You should have mentioned Gangaajal instead of HDCS in which most of the attention went to the then on screen and off screen boyfriend girlfriend pair of Salman and Aishwarya. 

Yes AD is a very intense actor and still the best for serious roles. His performance in Deewangee was great as well in case you haven't watched it. Zakhm was his first performance oriented role and it won the national award I believe that year.

AD has always been in the top league, @Quickgun_murugandidn't watch any of the above movies I think.