Nice Alternative to in ground lawn Irrigation system sprinklers

Kootami

Quick snap sprinklers, installed yesterday on my own.  4000$ adigadu builder gadu to put a dig in irrigation system , this one is done in under 300$ .  still i have to take out the hoses when lawn mowing but that is a worth compromise when we factor in costs.

https://www.amazon.com/Quick-Snap-Adjustable-Sprinkler-Connectors-Splitters/dp/B0017R0AFU/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=quick+snap+sprinkler&qid=1619187357&sr=8-5

4 minutes ago, Kootami said:

dont want to dig bro, but sideways ki will try these

if you don't want to dig is also fine just run the hose .... I tried these snap sprinklers if the water pressure is not good they don't pop up and sprinkle the water it was not working for me as my house was elevated water pressure was not guaranteed and I burnt some part of lawn ...in hot summers...

9 minutes ago, macha said:

if you don't want to dig is also fine just run the hose .... I tried these snap sprinklers if the water pressure is not good they don't pop up and sprinkle the water it was not working for me as my house was elevated water pressure was not guaranteed and I burnt some part of lawn ...in hot summers...

for me water pressure is good

best option is i installed timer with 3 hose and connected them to oscillating sprinklers....u can set time and duration so u don’t even need to bother watering ur lawn....100-150$

maak ikkada taganike water ledu...meeremo Lawn lo edi vadalo ani alochistunnaru...

dabbunnola kashtalu.....

#CaliforniaDrought....

already guidelines came....for water usage this summer.....