N.V.RAMANA Garu swearing in as CJI

AndhraPickles

1 hour ago, AndhraPickles said:

#telugupride

Hope he does some proactive things to whip up the present administration and their effing mistakes...majority hc are doing this....

4 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Hope he does some proactive things to whip up the present administration and their effing mistakes...majority hc are doing this....

Ippude telugu bidda ga ayana meeda asalaina badhyatha undi....hundaa gaa teerpu lichchi...dharma n nyayam ni gelipinchi.....CJI la andari Lo.....out of the box nilabadaalani #telugupride....

Pacha media judiciary and politics tho kalisna oka dangerous batch mafia has ruined Telugu states now their have seat in top courts.. I wish people get to know about this mafia soon.

13 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Pacha media judiciary and politics tho kalisna oka dangerous batch mafia has ruined Telugu states now their have seat in top courts.. I wish people get to know about this mafia soon.

CJI was once an employee of pacha media (worked for eenadu)... swami bhakthi undadam lo thappu ledu

Justice NV Ramana sworn in as 48th Chief Justice of India

Chief Justice Ramana hails from Ponnavaram Village, Krishna District in Andhra Pradesh and is a first-generation lawyer. Justice Ramana will serve as the CJI for a year and four months till August 26, 2022

Justice NV Ramana sworn in as 48th Chief Justice of India

Hard work ..pays off...

Oorikey khulam raasina...emaindhi...

Telugu janaalaki unna rogam ey idhi....they never encourage other telugus...politics and movies ni baaga personal ga theesukoney cheap mindset telugus dhi...

Anyways, really happy to see a telugu person reaching to this stature ...ikkada ey khulam vaadu vachina..I feel the same...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Hard work ..pays off...

Oorikey khulam raasina...emaindhi...

Telugu janaalaki unna rogam ey idhi....they never encourage other telugus...politics and movies ni baaga personal ga theesukoney cheap mindset telugus dhi...

Anyways, really happy to see a telugu person reaching to this stature ...ikkada ey khulam vaadu vachina..I feel the same...

Telugudesam tejjamm bro