FARM STAY IN A AIRSTREAM TRAILER || CALIFORNIA

kumar4world

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Nuvvu super bro.. Pay check lo sagam ela family tho time spending isn’t possible for everyone.. Good luck and enjoy..

Hey bro, Thank you very much! Felt good with your kind words! Thanks again!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kumar4world

• MRI

• Spartan

• VinPetrol

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

unkul titles marchu like surprising ones and thumbnails pettu,  you'll have more views

Thats where I am weak bro, Will try to do it better this time! Thank you very much for the suggestion! Appreciate it!

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@kumar4world  uncle neek pollen allergy lantivi leva... 

I have bad pollen allergies since last two year bro! I am taking inhaler medication during the pollen season and also doing pranayama breathing exercises since 6 months, I was scared but somehow pollen didn't effect me during this trip. 

5 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

I have bad pollen allergies since last two year bro! I am taking inhaler medication during the pollen season and also doing pranayama breathing exercises since 6 months, I was scared but somehow pollen didn't effect me during this trip. 

nice. naak baita povalante pack aitundi pollen season.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

nice. naak baita povalante pack aitundi pollen season.

haha...you are not alone bro..I am in the same boat. Pollen is high in recent years due to global warming. Use N-95 mask or https://www.vogmask.com/ to filter pollen when you are outdoors, use full body covering, like hat, eye glasses etc when exposed to pollen, also change clothes once home from outdoors, try to keep windows closed, use a hepa air purifier filter at home and also change the A/C filter regularly. I recommend trying yoga techniques for breathing and you will be fine.Take care of yourself! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VinPetrol said:

honest ga okati chepu.. coivd lo kids tho potunavu ante.. want to ask 1 thing.//

video making kosam potunava or vice versa? 

We believe that instead of prisoned inside homes for months and stressing ourselves, with proper social distancing, protocols and masks that too outdoors with least interaction with humans is a good way to recharge ourselves. No one wants to risk their life or family's life just because of videos! We do it because we like it, in-fact our whole family enjoys outdoors. We don't even earn anything on videos at this point! But we spend a lot of money on vacations just because we love it. We avoid flights and only take road trips. We follow strict protocol when we go out, if you look at one of our videos, you will see how we sanitize the airbnb home even though the home owner sanitize it. We read all the reviews of the airbnb home and choose only if it has the good reviews and cleaning standards. We prefer airbnb only because its self checkin and no human interaction required unlike hotels. We also carry our own bedding (sheets+comforter+towel) and utensils to the place.

• Like 1