How and where can I donate to India COVID crisis

Bathai_Babji

ee PM fund, CM fund waste anipisthundhi bhayya because even if we donate we cannot trust these to go to people. Hyderabad, Vijayawada, or any other cities Local body NGO's information evaraina untey cheppandi please i have a group of people who want to donate but where and How is the problem. We gave some to Sewa on facebook but until it reaches the goal it kept the money is not donated. 

So, Please AP, TS lo local body NGO's numbers kani details kani untey please put here we can donate some funds to people who can give oxygen portables to public in need. 

18 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

ee PM fund, CM fund waste anipisthundhi bhayya because even if we donate we cannot trust these to go to people. Hyderabad, Vijayawada, or any other cities Local body NGO's information evaraina untey cheppandi please i have a group of people who want to donate but where and How is the problem. We gave some to Sewa on facebook but until it reaches the goal it kept the money is not donated. 

So, Please AP, TS lo local body NGO's numbers kani details kani untey please put here we can donate some funds to people who can give oxygen portables to public in need. 

call your parents, ask if people who work in your house or poor relatives are impacted....and give them help

this is what i saw/know/think is the best way to help people 

never/ever donate to big organization.....try going local 

Do not donate to central government at alll - they can print money through RBI. Donating them is foolish. Do not donate money, donate materials if you can. If money is only thing you can donate then do it to local organizations or state govetnemt.