Saudi Arabia's new curriculum to include Ramayana, Mahabharata

dasara_bullodu1

Nothing wrong in that, god sent his messenger as prophet Mohammed to Saudi, his son Jesus to egypt, but he couldn't trust indians with anyone so he himself came in 10 avtars to India 

-sadhguru

Indian texts got inner meaning and difficult to understand and more philosophical than abrahmic religions, so children learning those will improve their mental capabilities

31 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

As part of the Vision 2030 of the Saudi Prince, other significant elements of Indian culture like yoga and Ayurveda apart from the Ramayana and Mahabharata will also be included in the school curriculum, according to media reports.

A tweet about Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s new vision for the education sector in Saudi Arabia, Vision 2030, involving the history and culture of different countries in the country’s curriculum, has gone viral.

The tweet by Nouf Almarwaai included screenshots of son’s social studies exam with questions about Hinduism, Buddhism and Hindu epics the Ramayana and Mahabharata. “Saudi Arabia’s new #vision2030 & curriculum will help to create a coexistent,moderate & tolerant generation. Screenshots of my son's school exam today in Social Studies included concepts & history of Hinduism, Buddhism,Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata Dharma. I enjoyed helping him study,” the tweet, with the screenshots of the question paper, read.

Saudi Arabia’s new #vision2030 & curriculum will help to create coexistent,moderate & tolerant generation. Screenshots of my sons school exam today in Social Studies included concepts & history of Hinduism,Buddhism,Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata &Dharma. I enjoyed helping him study pic.twitter.com/w9c8WYstt9

— Nouf Almarwaai نوف المروعي 🇸🇦 (@NoufMarwaai) April 15, 2021

Pfdb Brahmi GIF - Pfdb Brahmi Tollywood GIFs....ivanni evadiki kavali vayya...first akkada enno years nundi untunna immigrants ki citizenship ivvamanu...

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Pfdb Brahmi GIF - Pfdb Brahmi Tollywood GIFs....ivanni evadiki kavali vayya...first akkada enno years nundi untunna immigrants ki citizenship ivvamanu...

First gen immigrants life ganthe

Nouf Marwaai edo locked twitter profile nundi pattukochi danni nammuthanava CITI_c$y

edo yoga instructor anta aa pilla.... 

okasari https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Nouf+Almarwaai+&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 

aa search results chudu annni eve sodi.... yoga beat cancer anta, yoga women in saudi .... rofl

vision 2030 kada appudu vaaraku ee pilla unte chudochu le

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

First gen immigrants life ganthe

Jklsouth Jkltelugu GIF - Jklsouth Jkltelugu Brahmi GIFs...even 2nd and thereafter generations ki kuda chance ledhu kadha bro...what I heard is only the kids born to Saudi men get citizenship ani...

45 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

As part of the Vision 2030 of the Saudi Prince, other significant elements of Indian culture like yoga and Ayurveda apart from the Ramayana and Mahabharata will also be included in the school curriculum, according to media reports.

A tweet about Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s new vision for the education sector in Saudi Arabia, Vision 2030, involving the history and culture of different countries in the country’s curriculum, has gone viral.

The tweet by Nouf Almarwaai included screenshots of son’s social studies exam with questions about Hinduism, Buddhism and Hindu epics the Ramayana and Mahabharata. “Saudi Arabia’s new #vision2030 & curriculum will help to create a coexistent,moderate & tolerant generation. Screenshots of my son's school exam today in Social Studies included concepts & history of Hinduism, Buddhism,Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata Dharma. I enjoyed helping him study,” the tweet, with the screenshots of the question paper, read.

Saudi Arabia’s new #vision2030 & curriculum will help to create coexistent,moderate & tolerant generation. Screenshots of my sons school exam today in Social Studies included concepts & history of Hinduism,Buddhism,Ramayana, Karma, Mahabharata &Dharma. I enjoyed helping him study pic.twitter.com/w9c8WYstt9

— Nouf Almarwaai نوف المروعي 🇸🇦 (@NoufMarwaai) April 15, 2021

Fake news. Don;t fall for it.