Will Mamata Lead UPA

bhaigan

7 minutes ago, rightwar said:

bengal tiger aa solla. sits on massive corruption by local tmc goons beats and kills political opponents

thu ee qualities ki tiger antara?

Ee qualities evariki levu bro cheppu..Jnk to TN and GJ to WB.......my point is being a woman she fought with valour against powerful people and set an inspiration to other leaders...that's it..

Mamata should be PM candidate ani Bhakts kuda gattiga kotukuntunaru...

Aina next UP, Rajasthan, MP elections vunayi...a results tarvata evadu gelchina ‘xxxx for PM’ ane demand elago vuntadi..apativaraku aina let Mamata enjoy her new found success..

2 hours ago, Printcopyscan said:

బాబు గారు ఉండగా పెద్ద పీట verokariki యేలా వేస్తారు 

Pandhi firrala loki ki peddha peeta veyyali . Mana CBN gariki chinna peeta ayina saripothadhi 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI9YR4tH7Pnj5i9W4ey7s

• Haha 1

Evaru avasaram ledhu vayya. Bengal lo mp seats elago malli aa BJP vallake vestharu. Urike elevations ivvadam thappa em ledhu .... okavela yogi ki complete against result vocchi mayavati & Akhilesh ki 65-70 seats vosthe alochinchocchu... 

I feel ppl like sharad pawar or shashi tharoor will be a good choice for PM candidate . Lekunte malli MMS ne dhimpithe better. 

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Evaru avasaram ledhu vayya. Bengal lo mp seats elago malli aa BJP vallake vestharu. Urike elevations ivvadam thappa em ledhu .... okavela yogi ki complete against result vocchi mayavati & Akhilesh ki 65-70 seats vosthe alochinchocchu... 

I feel ppl like sharad pawar or shashi tharoor will be a good choice for PM candidate . Lekunte malli MMS ne dhimpithe better. 

useless choices

44 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ee qualities evariki levu bro cheppu..Jnk to TN and GJ to WB.......my point is being a woman she fought with valour against powerful people and set an inspiration to other leaders...that's it..

thats fake narrative completely devoid of facts

bengal lo mamata n tmc are the most powerful people and they crush every1 else. in 2018 panchayat polls 1/3 seats were uncontested because mamata and tmc gundas threatened opposition from putting candidates

bjp is the underdog in bengal who are fighting the powerful tmc goons and bjp fought bravely to go from 3 to 77 seats 

2 minutes ago, rightwar said:

thats fake narrative completely devoid of facts

bengal lo mamata n tmc are the most powerful people and they crush every1 else. in 2018 panchayat polls 1/3 seats were uncontested because mamata and tmc gundas threatened opposition from putting candidates

bjp is the underdog in bengal who are fighting the powerful tmc goons and bjp fought bravely to go from 3 to 77 seats 

Ee sollu antha enduku....finally who won counts....Its TMC...that's enough...🤣

Tdp ki elago 3-8 ki minchiravu kabatti CBN ayye chances thakkuve. Congress lone evarayina ayithe better kani ... ee regional party leaders lo evarayina malli dev gowda, gujral time govts ne chudali. Dhesham ippatikanna ekkuva sanka nakipoddhi apudu 

7 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ee sollu antha enduku....finally who won counts....Its TMC...that's enough...🤣

real scenario and facts chepthe sollu antaru

btw mamata lost her own constituency 😇

tigers dont get killed in their own dens😜

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, rightwar said:

real scenario and facts chepthe sollu antaru

btw mamata lost her own constituency 😇

tigers dont get killed in their own dens😜

Gelavaleni facts and real scenarios enduku bro.... I said its TMC that won..🤣

its foolish to believe in people going further. I will believe in politicians who will bring in framework to curb corruption after they come to power. like kejriwal used to tell about lokpal bill.