Reading Ponniyin Selvan for the past 4 days..

Raven_Rayes

First volume done.

4 more to go.

ultimate blockbuster story. I think people will be blown away if they see this on screen. The plot has multiple backstories, and interesting varied characters.

Imagining Raja Raja Cholan as Jayam Ravi seems okay

Aditya Karikalam as Vikram okay too

Periya Pazhuvettarayar as Parthiban.

I think casting is almost perfect

even the most important casting of Nandini as Aishwarya Rai.

I wish Maniratnam the best on this. Hope he doesn't fcuk this up.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

First volume done.

4 more to go.

ultimate blockbuster story. I think people will be blown away if they see this on screen. The plot has multiple backstories, and interesting varied characters.

Which language ?

pdf emina unte link paste pls

6 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Its a dream project for Mani..

The story is good. I'm only about 20% into the story.. 57 chapters done out of 293.

Technically its a well written story, but not mindblowing if you've read fantasy fiction in English.

But definitely better than any other mainstream big budget story I've seen from India.

Its literally the story of the most famous Tamizh king in history. And how he rose to power told in completely imaginative way.

In the first volume, ArulMozhi Varman (Raja Raja Chola) doesn't even appear in the story yet. Just references made about how gorgeous he was. and how his auties in the palace loved pampering him.. and how he's brave and fighting a war in ceylon. and how he's kind to not bother the local population while he's fighting.. lol.

2 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

Which language ?

pdf emina unte link paste pls

Tamizh. Can you read tamizh? 

I've had these books forever in my drive. only now I got down to reading them. you can download them via torrents if you can read Tamizh.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Tamizh. Can you read tamizh? 

I've had these books forever in my drive. only now I got down to reading them. you can download them via torrents if you can read Tamizh.

Tamil radhu bayya.English emo anukuni excite ayya. Thnq

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

First volume done.

4 more to go.

You forgot kundavai character played by most beautiful actress in India Trisha darling waiting to see her on screen rest aishwarya rai or whoever I don't care

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

You forgot kundavai character played by most beautiful actress in India Trisha darling waiting to see her on screen rest aishwarya rai or whoever I don't care

yeah. good choice for Kundavai, one of the most interesting characters in the book.

I like Trisha too, especially the fact that she stayed single and is getting hotter by the day. single women are the coolest.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

I read this story as non-detail when I was a kid. about 15-20 pages of detailed summary.

Aishwarya Rai and Trisha are playing the most important characters (two of the smartest) in the story.

even the hero Ponniyin Selvan listens to his sister Kundavai, and seems mostly a cardboard cutout type of character.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

Literally the story is the clash between Nadhini and Kundavai.

But its called Ponniyin Selvan.. If I read the whole book, may be I'll know why the book was not called Nandhini. hehe..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Literally the story is the clash between Nadhini and Kundavai.

But its called Ponniyin Selvan.. If I read the whole book, may be I'll know why the book was not called Nandhini. hehe..

Epic to see clash between Trisha and Aishwarya on screen

2 hours ago, gothamprince said:

Do you really care about others when Trisha is around @3$%

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Do you really care about others when Trisha is around @3$%

no  ba i don't care naku screen mida trisha matrame kanipistadi