Kamma kula daivam tara chowdary antey ok na?

chandrabhai7

Just now, Albany said:

ade na doubt karma is a biatch. evado okadu malli vaadiki return istaru. ee casette musugu esukuni paytm chilla lk gallu edaian course nerchukuni tinnaga job chesukovachu ga item gallu 

Chillara ki alavatu paddaru .... Reddy caste ante dynamics untaru ....i doubt vellantha jalaga lekka converted batch anukunta ....

Just now, nallaberry said:

Chillara ki alavatu paddaru .... Reddy caste ante dynamics untaru ....i doubt vellantha jalaga lekka converted batch anukunta ....

yeah ma friends kuda maree intha daridram ga evaruu leru. ee paytm sanja gallaki common sense kuda ledu

Just now, Albany said:

yeah ma friends kuda maree intha daridram ga evaruu leru. ee paytm sanja gallaki common sense kuda ledu

Av naa frds lo chaana mandi unnaru ...nisani gallu and paytm sillara ki alavatu padda batch ye eee 420 gadiki supporting

52 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Yes if Tara Chowdary reacted in support to CBN in the same way as Srireddy did .... You can call her ... Alage rest of the cassette la ki kuda tagilinchandi tala okallani... Who cares... 47osjd.gif

Aina this just shows your desperation to support Jagan for what he is doing ..47osjd.gif

Agreed, Thread starter - > "just shows your desperation to support Jagan "  - people stopped thinking normally and supporting blindly .. 

41 minutes ago, nallaberry said:

Sakshit soodu baa..... Chaala genuine news untadi ...atleast neeku/meeku

did you see me posting or quoting anything from sakshi paper, or channel? 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

did you see me posting or quoting anything from sakshi paper, or channel? 

Anduke choodu antunna....konni days boothu kitti gadi channel soodatam manesi

• Haha 1

Just now, nallaberry said:

Anduke choodu antunna....konni days boothu kitti gadi channel soodatam manesi

boothu kitti channel I see sometimes, TG news konni cover chestadu vadu, which other papers don't publish... but ikkada motham sharam odilesindu vadu, YouTube channels kanna cheap ga pettindu aa thumbnail

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

boothu kitti channel I see sometimes, TG news konni cover chestadu vadu, which other papers don't publish... but ikkada motham sharam odilesindu vadu, YouTube channels kanna cheap ga pettindu aa thumbnail

Anduke sakshit soodu .... Jalaganna doddi kellina bangaram padindi antadu ...mana batch ki goosebumps

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

You are ashmed even to quote Sakshi paper or channel. Jaffas prolblem ento cheppana? They don't have anything proud to boast of. Infact, they are really ashamed of quaoting their news media channels or praising their own leaders. Because logically there isn't anything. So the only option available is ridibuling CBN, ABN/AJ and etc. They convineitly leave Sakshi and etc. Its like peddha bokka mee venaka pettukoni edhutollani ekili cheyyadam lantindhi.

mosha batch meedha special status gurinchi article rasey dammundha saks ki

begging batch

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

You are ashmed even to quote Sakshi paper or channel. Jaffas prolblem ento cheppana? They don't have anything proud to boast of. Infact, they are really ashamed of quaoting their news media channels or praising their own leaders. Because logically there isn't anything. So the only option available is ridibuling CBN, ABN/AJ and etc. They convineitly leave Sakshi and etc. Its like peddha bokka mee venaka pettukoni edhutollani ekili cheyyadam lantindhi.

sakshi is a channel owned by a political party.. it's a joke if you take that newspaper seriously moreover when the political party of its own is in power.. anyone with common sense agree with this.. I don't see any jaffas posting a sakshi video here and cry on cbn.. it's always some pulka who starts debate with posting abn etv news, takes beating and leave from here crying

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

sakshi is a channel owned by a political party.. it's a joke if you take that newspaper seriously moreover when the political party of its own is in power.. anyone with common sense agree with this.. I don't see any jaffas posting a sakshi video here and cry on cbn.. it's always some pulka who starts debate with posting abn etv news, takes beating and leave from here crying

Haha. And yet he guys keep widow crying on other channel leaving the $hit like Sakshi channels. If you wanted to meaningfully criticise, start your criticism from Sakshi. Then, come to the other channels. Even though that channel is owned by a political party - . సాక్షి పేపర్ చదివి అదే నిజం అనుకునే వాళ్ళు millions lo unnaru.

Ikkada jaffas dont post because they are too ashamed of posting channels like Sakshi. Your Jaffa views are in alignment theirs, so you don't find it strange. Thats why about my comment of meaningufl criticism.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Haha. And yet he guys keep widow crying on other channel leaving the $hit like Sakshi channels. If you wanted to meaningfully criticise, start your criticism from Sakshi. Then, come to the other channels. Even though that channel is owned by a political party - . సాక్షి పేపర్ చదివి అదే నిజం అనుకునే వాళ్ళు millions lo unnaru.

Ikkada jaffas dont post because they are too ashamed of posting channels like Sakshi. Your Jaffa views are in alignment theirs, so you don't find it strange. Thats why about my comment of meaningufl criticis

I said sakshi is a joker news channel... I never posted a video or saw any jaffa posting it..maybe they atleast know it's not worth taking it seriously, unlike pulkas who thinks abn is their Bible.. ikkada abn video pettaru kabatti I criticized it.. 

evado oorlo sakshi ni serious tiskunte nenem cheyali, how am I liable to go and tell some random person in some village to not take sakshi seriously.. 

Also he clearly said kontamandi that too 10% athi chese paniki malina vallaki..

U dont need to get hurt unless ur in that extreme 10% who kept distributing him..