Arey .... cuddapah lo antha factionist-ule ane mindset marchukondira

JustChill_Mama

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

News mottam choosinattu levu so I am assuming anduke you did not understand  ... Below is the court order... Read it you will know .... Ramesh Hospital kuda kavali ani cheppindi court...

185245883_149655640468603_19013523690167

This is not from the high court. But  I will double check to get my facts right. @psyc0pk

1 minute ago, em_chicha said:

ankovdam aem vundi tdp vallade ramesh hospitals adi @Anta Assamey ke cheppu

chusava.. oka reasonable disco ki kuda nee brain shakarinchatam ledu.. thats your problem... samara.. i wish you to get to great hights.. you cant do it with your current mentality... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, em_chicha said:

ankovdam aem vundi tdp vallade ramesh hospitals adi @Anta Assamey ke cheppu

Nenu Govt lo Jagan unnadu so he is influencing it ante saripotunda... Will you agree ... you won't kada... 

Ne gola paduganu ... I don't care whose it is ... My question is simple... When the court order was both Govt and Ramesh Hospital .... Why aren't CID following the orders..

Simple thing... I hope you are understand what I am saying ... 33mtnj.gif

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

This is not from the high court. But  I will double check to get my facts right. @psyc0pk

Fine ...Upto you to believe it or not..Please check and post the actual one then with the facts...33mtnj.gif

Just now, psycopk said:

chusava.. oka reasonable disco ki kuda nee brain shakarinchatam ledu.. thats your problem... samara.. i wish you to get to great hights.. you cant do it with your current mentality... 

E fake id evaridi bro @ARYA vuncle da.... 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nenu Govt lo Jagan unnadu so he is influencing it ante saripotunda... Will you agree ... you won't kada... 

Ne gola paduganu ... I don't care whose it is ... My question is simple... When the court order was both Govt and Ramesh Hospital .... Why aren't CID following the orders..

Simple thing... I hope you are understand what I am saying ... 33mtnj.gif

3 minutes ago, em_chicha said:

According to your logic ... I should argue saying I do not believe this guy because he is part of Govt ... 

I am not talking from RRR side also ...

My question is coming from Judge orders being followed ... That you are not answering ... 33mtnj.gif

Lunch time malli matladukundam ... 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

According to your logic ... I should argue saying I do not believe this guy because he is part of Govt ... 

I am not talking from RRR side also ...

My question is coming from Judge orders being followed ... That you are not answering ... 33mtnj.gif

Lunch time malli matladukundam ... 

they are counter petitioning the civil judge orders as simple as that

4 minutes ago, em_chicha said:

they are counter petitioning the civil judge orders as simple as that

I think its safe to send it to central hospital or labs to be good for both parties ... 33mtnj.gif

Aina aa thumbnail lo kadapa ninchi vacharu ani undi kani..kadapa vallandaru rowdies ani ekkada undi....veellu matram oka state capital ki ‘kamaravati’ ani Peru pettatam tappu kada ! 

1 minute ago, k3I said:

Aina aa thumbnail lo kadapa ninchi vacharu ani undi kani..kadapa vallandaru rowdies ani ekkada undi....veellu matram oka state capital ki ‘kamaravati’ ani Peru pettatam tappu kada ! 

Edo edavali ani try chesthunnadu kaniyyi