Which cryptos are you buying in this downfall ?

Anthasunyam

Planning to buy less ..just to try luck ..around 2 to 3 hundred dollars. I did same with DOGE and Tron.

1 hour ago, 9ine said:

you will later say that crypto is scam because you are investing in scam tokens now.

imo the drop isnt over yet :)

if anyone day trading or hour trading, its fine, but long term seems no good to me, 

All cryto controlled by that stupid elon sh!t now, even tho he claims he's on to doge, this meme hasnt done any good since he tweeted about btc no good for telss purchase. 

Careful out there folks :)

I believe that there is a huge shift is going to take place.  Bitcoin and Cryptos are here to stay. But one has to research and invest in good cryptos which has good use cases and utility. This is a huge opportunity to create wealth for future by participating in this transformation. Its good to allocate some percentage to cryptos as part of the overall investment strategy.

3 hours ago, Peter123 said:

imo the drop isnt over yet :)

if anyone day trading or hour trading, its fine, but long term seems no good to me, 

All cryto controlled by that stupid elon sh!t now, even tho he claims he's on to doge, this meme hasnt done any good since he tweeted about btc no good for telss purchase. 

Careful out there folks :)

i also think these meme coins pumps are short lived. But, Did you use any ETH dapps ? don't simply look at twitter and think there is nothing in crypto. if you use any of the dapps you will know it is the future. this model will work because it incentivizes people who lend and borrow. 

all the meme coins are pumping because retail/Elon followers in twitter. 95% might not have ever used doge wallet. they just buy in Robinhood/crypto.com/binance/webull. In every bull run doge is the first coin that pumps.

15 hours ago, 9ine said:

i also think these meme coins pumps are short lived. But, Did you use any ETH dapps ? don't simply look at twitter and think there is nothing in crypto. if you use any of the dapps you will know it is the future. this model will work because it incentivizes people who lend and borrow. 

all the meme coins are pumping because retail/Elon followers in twitter. 95% might not have ever used doge wallet. they just buy in Robinhood/crypto.com/binance/webull. In every bull run doge is the first coin that pumps.

:)

was i right,, hmm