First week in Office vs WFH - My experience

JANASENA

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

You can’t generalize.. it is the other way around for me..😀

adhi nuvvu kaavalani chese nirvaakam...

mee manager chusi WFH ante antha baaga chesthaav ga ayithe adhe continue cheyyi antaadu ani     @3$%

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

You can’t generalize.. it is the other way around for me..😀

I feel easier to be in a team kind of environment at work. Agile projects lo wfh is worst. Real status of people working telisi chavadu people lie in standups. 

We-  That's my opinion . 

5 hours ago, JANASENA said:

I started going to office last week and I see that naa work efficiency 300% perigindi compared to working from home. brahmi19.gif?1369595063

3 days office 2 days WFH (Strings attached). Have to maintain the ferformance lekapothey bokka pagilela undi. lekapothey no WFH brahmi17.gif?1369595063 

Okka desi gaadu ledu manasu ippi matladaniki, paiga office ki vellinattu undadu, Korukonda sainik school ki poyinattuntundi. brahmi24.gif?1369595064

Shirts anni potti ayyipoyay wtf.gif?1369300205

Work tappa google kooda open chesina 10gey mandetunnaru Brahmi-2_4.gif?1369379048

eroju work ledu ninna ne avakottesa brahmi17.gif?1369595063 

Super biyah.. you have to make sure delivery should be same with 10% variance for both WFH/On-site .. otherwise you will be inviting micro management .. people won’t trust you or allow you to do WFH

review theater GIF

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Super biyah.. you have to make sure delivery should be same with 10% variance for both WFH/On-site .. otherwise you will be inviting micro management .. people won’t trust you or allow you to do WFH

review theater GIF

ide naa badha kooda

5 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Fine aa antey My mother is fine actually my daddy also tested positive 3 days ago and he's also fine. temp is normal 98F and oxy levels are great 97-98. they are doing great and I also sent necessary things online. and monitoring their health calling them 3 times a day. My dad also has a good network of doctor friends who told me they will help him anything if he needs. 

7-12 days are critical after the initial symptoms. Wishing a speedy recovery bhayya.

6 hours ago, Peddayana said:

I'm getting ready for work , 3 days in office per week

my work never ends , its a nirantara prakriya

If I finish it early then they will give me even more work , atluntadi ..

Bochalu temutava enti bayya😀

6 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Fine aa antey My mother is fine actually my daddy also tested positive 3 days ago and he's also fine. temp is normal 98F and oxy levels are great 97-98. they are doing great and I also sent necessary things online. and monitoring their health calling them 3 times a day. My dad also has a good network of doctor friends who told me they will help him anything if he needs. 

New variant 5 to 6 days nundi impact chupistundi carefull ga monitor cheyyali

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

ide naa badha kooda

It’s all about metrics and they can drill down to individual performance.. so be smart and make sure you are giving a feel that wherever you work the productivity won’t hamper

review theater GIF

• Upvote 1