Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it..

rahul_00735

24 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

:giggle: nene vetukovali bro :) start cheyali leetcode open chesthe snail pace lo velthundi trying to allocate some time every day , desiign, practicaal work expiirence edo matlaodchu anna confidence undi kani leet code , hackerrank stuff is killing me i will take it slow with some long term plan like 4 months :) , apadi varaki current job bandi nadustadi

ATB bro !Q

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pitta said:

One time, while I was working for one of the implementation partners, my supervisor needed to leave town unexpectedly, and we were in the middle of a touchy negotiation with a new client for a new project.

I was tasked with putting together a PowerPoint presentation just from the notes he had left, and some briefing from his manager. My presentation turned out successfully- we got the project, and the management team recommended me for an award.

About 2 years ago when I was consulting for XYZ, late one Friday afternoon, the client called with an urgent question about the project we were working on for them. My boss usually handles client contacts directly with the client’s management, but he had already left for the weekend. I explained the situation to the client manager, and said that although I might not know the exact answer to the question, that I was also working on the project and might be able to help. That was good enough for the client manager, and while it was true that I didn’t have the answer immediately, we were able to work through it together fairly quickly, and the client manager got off the call assured that they wouldn’t need to worry about the issue over the weekend. I also left a note for my boss about the call, so that he could check with the client on his return on Monday morning or before that. This helped address the client’s concern immediately to an extent that removed the need for any potential escalations and continue maintain a good image of my team and employer.

b7sTJ0v.gif

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

@rahul_00735 

create a scenario where u had trouble puhsing ur ideas in the team, and how u were able to convince them that ur idea will help the team, and they agreed.

like discussion with the team, to providing a sample demo on how that can be leveraged in ur project.

how it would help in increasing productivity or efficiency or reducing error rate etc....

adi jaragakapoina, u shud be capable enough to create that story...ade magic.

Good Luck BiggBoss

Thanks Bros

3 hours ago, Pitta said:

One time, while I was working for one of the implementation partners, my supervisor needed to leave town unexpectedly, and we were in the middle of a touchy negotiation with a new client for a new project.

I was tasked with putting together a PowerPoint presentation just from the notes he had left, and some briefing from his manager. My presentation turned out successfully- we got the project, and the management team recommended me for an award.

About 2 years ago when I was consulting for XYZ, late one Friday afternoon, the client called with an urgent question about the project we were working on for them. My boss usually handles client contacts directly with the client’s management, but he had already left for the weekend. I explained the situation to the client manager, and said that although I might not know the exact answer to the question, that I was also working on the project and might be able to help. That was good enough for the client manager, and while it was true that I didn’t have the answer immediately, we were able to work through it together fairly quickly, and the client manager got off the call assured that they wouldn’t need to worry about the issue over the weekend. I also left a note for my boss about the call, so that he could check with the client on his return on Monday morning or before that. This helped address the client’s concern immediately to an extent that removed the need for any potential escalations and continue maintain a good image of my team and employer.

b7sTJ0v.gif

GP

11 hours ago, Amy99 said:

Pelli chupulaki vellinapudu vanta vacha ani adigaru. cheyamante   Chesesa ani cheppu. Monkey Lol GIF by Parker Jackson

Ee zamana lo ainavi akka née Pelli choopulu? 2000s aa

ee zamana lo pelli kuthurle asking naaku maggi math rame vacchu, aina sare neeku six figure salary untene ok chestham antunnaru 

12 hours ago, rahul_00735 said:

em chepatharu 

oka roju 3 times anasuya ni choosi kottukunnanu ani cheppu.. interviewer will empathize with you

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ee zamana lo ainavi akka née Pelli choopulu? 2000s aa

ee zamana lo pelli kuthurle asking naaku maggi math rame vacchu, aina sare neeku six figure salary untene ok chestham antunnaru 

Edsinattu undhi. 

TS gurinchi chepthunte, na pelli chupulu antunnav. Lol. 

Kick Elephant GIF by MOODMAN