Best way to train your puppy

zarathustra

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

For first time dog adoptees. Suggest some tips

first nuvvu full legs paina paakadam start chey nee puppy mundhu...oka corner lo diaper pettu, oka kaalu etthu uccha poyi..nee puppy ninnu chusi adhe chesthadhi...gattiga kakunda slow ga bow bow anu, nee puppy kuda alane chesthadhi...bowl lo food petti nuvvu thinu only with mouth making sure food won't fall outside...nee puppy kuda nerchukuntadhi...

just kidding bro...maa ex-puppy ni petco lo training ki pampincha and naa wife and son kuda vellaru training ki...

when my wife was started saying about the training, I asked her the above statement if they did the same along with the dog CITI_c$y

Try pet stores bro, they train the dogs good... 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

If it's a adopted dog , I suggest you ease it in with your environment. 

Don't try to do too many things until it is familiar with your house and trust issues are gone . 

IT's a 10 week old puppy, got it from a couple who had him for 2 weeks and then decided to give him away due to some personal reasons of their own

9 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

IT's a 10 week old puppy, got it from a couple who had him for 2 weeks and then decided to give him away due to some personal reasons of their own

can you let me know where to search for and how the process goes? and how much would it cost monthly for insurance and maintainence?

1 hour ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ma cousin valla dog undi, nannu 1 year nundi chusina inka edo patha janma paga unnattu morugutadi... 

Intlo evar lenapudu ekkadno odilesi oddamani planning.. 

bahusha db lo member emo mee cousin vala dog... nee postlu chusi ala paga anukunta giphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b1fb602734746556b

1 hour ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ma cousin valla dog undi, nannu 1 year nundi chusina inka edo patha janma paga unnattu morugutadi... 

Intlo evar lenapudu ekkadno odilesi oddamani planning.. 

I like pets from a distance . I am scared of dogs . Dogs bark at me too may be they know I am scared . Dog Ni chuste running aey silent_I1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I like pets from a distance . I am scared of dogs . Dogs bark at me too may be they know I am scared . Dog Ni chuste running aey silent_I1

our cousins dog is a mad one definitely... no problem with others. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

our cousins dog is a mad one definitely... no problem with others. 

Haha . Pichi kukka ki real Proof mata. silent_I1

• Haha 1